𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝟕 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒

Y/N'S POV-

I was so shocked and nervous when I saw park jimin aka my bias wrecker standing there with the brightest and cheerful smile .

"Hey beautiful " He said

"Hello jimin " I said

Y/n you're are probably dreaming you should wake up from this stupid sleep now . I thought to myself and pinched my arms. But jimin was still here why God??? Y/n you're so dead right now.

Just then jimin waved his hands in front of me.

"Hey do you have a name Or should i just call you beautiful??" Jimin said in the most flirting way.

"No, yes i- I'm y/n." I said in the most fucked up way uhhh..Y/n why you suck at this so much.

"BTW taehyung has called you " Jimin said...and " And wait you know Korean y/n " Jimin asked surprisingly.

"Yes actually me and my family lived in Korea for 2 years when i was 11 my father worked their." I replied.

Jimin smiled in response and headed me to the dressing room.Before entering the room I took a deep breath. I was so scared that why taehyung called me???

Jimin opened the door and there was everyone.

It was a medium sized room. There were 2 dressing tables in the corner and a couch and table and several chairs.

I tried my best to look confident but deep down my heart can anytime fall to the ground and will start jumping .🤦‍♀️

All 6 of them stared at me for seconds. I was just lost in my thoughts when taehyung came and stood in front of me.

"Hii " Taehyung said with his boxy smile but still confusion is visible on his face.

"Hello" I said making my handshake with his. Ohh God !!!he has beautiful hands.

Taehyung didn't talked much just he asked for my name and where do I live and I answered him meanwhile other members made their ways towards me and greeted me warmly. I was so surprised and happy with their this warm behavior towards me.

"Helloo y/n" Jhope said with his sunshine smile.

"Hello sunshine ". I replied

Just then I got the thought of taking everyone's autograph.

I took out a notepad from my bag and asked jhope to sign it and complemented him for his dancing skills.

After that I went to jimin for his autograph.

"Autograph please" I said

"Sure beautiful " Jimin said

Ohh God why am I feeling like this man will just make my heart explode with his intense gaze I thought when i realized Taehyung is watching me from a distance sitting on the couch.

Jimin signed the notepad and I measured my pinky finger with his one obviously mine was shorter one 🤦‍♀️...

"I won" Jimin said

"Yes I 'm the shorter one in every possible way" I said and chuckled

Everyone except Taehyung and suga Signed the notepad but I was so scared to go to suga. I was feeling like he will just scold me and will tell me just get the fuck out of here

"Hello" I said hesitating

"Hello" He replied in a tired yet warm voice

"Tired" ??I asked

He nodded in consent with sleepy expression.

" I shouldn't have come actually so sorry i'll just make a leave now". I said hesitating and was about to rush towards the exit.

Just then suga started laughing.

"I can sign the notepad though" He said while laughing.

"Ohh really ".i said

He also signed the notepad and I smiled towards him and bid goodbye to him

TAEHYUNG'S POV-

She came in the room and I asked for her name. Y/N ??? I 've heard that name before somewhere but where??? I was in my deep thoughts just then I again saw her with jin hyung she was smiling brightly while talking to him. I don't know why but feel like i've seen her before only not in my dreams but in reality too. My eyes were not leaving her any moment.

She was with other members when jimin came towards me

"You know y/n live for 2 years in Korea ? That's why she knows Korean ".Jimin said

"Ohh really " I said looking at y/n ignoring what jimin said.

After sometime y/n made her way towards me.

"So you don't want my autograph "??i said

Y/N'S POV -

Did he just asked me something?? I gulped

" Yaa sure " I said and gave him my left hand on the wrist of which winter bear is already tattooed.

"So you don't want my autograph "??i saidY/N'S POV -Did he just asked me something?? I gulped" Yaa sure " I said and gave him my left hand on the wrist of which winter bear is already tattooed

"Are you sure you want my autograph on your hands. "?? He said.

" Pretty much I 'll just tatoo it later or possibly tomorrow".i said and showed him my tattooed hand of winter bear on my wrists.

"Does it hurt " ?? Taehyung asked pressing my wrist slowly.

"No not at all" I said and chuckled why is he so cute God??

"Jungkook and jiminah also have tattoos but I personally don't like them " He said while signing my arm

I said thank you to him and was about to leave when he came and leaned towards my right ear .

"Wanna talk to you".he said in his deep voice.

I could feel his hot breath hitting my skin and I bet that he could definitely listen to my heart beating out loud ....

I nodded in consent and he walked towards the exit of the room and made me follow him..........