Chapter Eleven

I woke up before Roc and got dressed. He must of heard me humming in the bathroom because he came in and kissed me on my cheek as I was cleaning my face. He lifted the toilet seats and started to use the bathroom, "What time we have to be at school?" He asked. "7:30," I said "We're late at 7:45" I continued washing my face, "We taking your car or mine?" "I can drive," I said.

He did his business and got dressed. I could tell he was tired because I was too and sore, he wore my sweatpants and a graphic tee shirt. I loved when he wore those his muscles looked so good in them. He thru his backpack over his shoulder and left out the house. I went downstairs to grab a breakfast snack and left out the house too.

I was in the car and I seem him sleep, I started the car and he jumped. "You scared the hell outta me," he said. He took the breakfast bar out of my mouth and started to eat it. "I wasn't done that babe," I said, "I'll give you another one" he said lying,

I pulled up to the school and parked. Ray swung right in the parking lot and was in his car for awhile. "Baby you gonna be okay?" He said. He didn't go the same direction as me for first period so I was buy myself. "Y-Yeah, I will." I said, "Alright, I love you" We shared a nice long kiss before he left, I got out the car, who do you think got out too? Ray. "Hey Jacob" I heard him say, "Hey, Ray." He walked towards me, "I miss you baby." He said moving a curl out of my face. "That's nice, you know I'm in a relationship though." I said shaky scared if he might go off on me. "I know that, I'm jealous." He said, "You know your boy beat my ass the other day?" He added. "You two fault? No wonder he came home bruised." I said thinking about the night it happened. "Your boy sales drugs Jacob, I know I hit you and all but I did have you in a safe environment." He stated a true fact. "I'll see you around Jacob," he said "But, can I get a hug at least?" I pulled him into a hug and gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek. "I still love you Ray," I said as I walked away.

~~

School was over and I got in my car, I patently waited for Roc to come. I pulled out my phone to check e-mails. Roc finally came out the school with his back pack in one hand by the hook. He opened the back door and threw it in there, then opened the front and sat down. "Hey babe," I said pulling out the parking lot. He didn't reply, he was on his phone, "Baby you staying the night again?" I asked him. He still didn't reply to me. We finally got to a red light, I tapped his shoulder, "What's wrong?" I asked him. "You still love Ray remember," how did he find out? "What?" I said. "Don't play stupid, Prodigy told me he saw you hugging him and kissed him on the cheek." He explained. "Wow, so you believe him?" "He's not the only one who came up to me." I shook my head. Roc seemed really upset with me. I pulled up to my house and we went in, he grabbed his stuff and drove off in his car, I texted him but he didn't reply. I laid in my bed and cried on my pillows, I called him to tell him he left his shirt over here, he said he's walking to get it.

He came upstairs because the door was unlocked, "Why are you crying?" He asked. "Because, my boyfriend is being very selfish right now." I told him with a sickening look on my face. "Who's your boyfriend? You lost me." He said before he turned. "WHAT?" I said, "How COULD YOU? Roc you said that you WOULDN'T break my heart, you said we would WORK every problem we had out. But NO, you just wanna end our relationship because of a little HUG and KISS on a cheek. Just LEAVE Roc, I hope you're HAPPY with this choice." He had his head down and picked it back up. He shook his head, "Well Jacob how do you THINK I feel, huh? Put YOURSELF in MY shoes, you're my first OFFICIAL boyfriend, I came out for YOU I took you to meet my PARENTS and you want to HUG and KISS your ex who ABUSED you? What the actual FUCK!" He said starting to cry, "I don't even wanna end our relationship Jacob, I LOVE YOU. You're the reason I wake up in the morning baby, It hurt my heart when I found about what happen, baby please let's keep it ahunnit from now on," he said. He pulled me in to a hug, I cried in his shoulders, I was about to loose my boyfriend. Roc cried in mine as well, he pulled up from my shoulders and crashed his lips onto mine, his hand worked its way up to my hair. He bit my bottom hip causing me to open my mouth, he entered his sharp tongue into my mouth as our tongues flapped around we pulled back and got back in our zone. "I love you Chresanto." I said. "I love you way more Jacob." "I want to be with you forever Roc," I said wiping my tears, "You will baby, you will. Trust and believe me you will." He kissed me again before he left out my house, I continued to cry even though we didn't break up, it's pretty scary even thinking about almost loosing my boyfriend..

Rocs POV

Damn, is all I could say. I almost lost my boyfriend, over something so petty. I mean I was pretty pissed but still, thank god we worked everything out. I had to leave, I had to do a drug deal. I needed some quick money.

I drove my car to my bosses house, he was doing the usual. For me to be a drug dealer, I never even smoked weed before, while he wasn't looking, I snuck a nickel bag in my pocket, oh well. I stopped by a corner store to get something to roll up with, I rolled up in the car and put the L behind my ear, I texted Prince;

Me: Baby ima get u high tonight lmao

Prince: Oh god, lol come back over then

Me: One step ahead of u bae ;)

Prince: C u then, love u!

Me: Love u more baby boy,

I continued to his house I called him for he can come out, he came out with slippers, Really? But anyway;

"Babe I'm telling you now, we are not having high sex. I'm still sore from last time." He said warning me, I was busy getting the blunt ready. I took my lighter and lit it. I took the first three puffs and passed it to him. "Damn baby that's strong" I said in a husky voice, I watched him do it like a pro, I mean he did smoke with Ray. He started blowing O's towards my way I rolled my eyes, he's such a show off.

After we finished the blunt we were both tore up, he couldn't keep laughing and I was hungry as hell. He kept trying to put his hand down my sweatpants but I remembered what he said, I lead him upstairs to his room and I laid down. He was steady trying to freak me, "Jacob, stop!" I said stern laying on my side. I was getting angry and he was getting annoying. "Chill the fuck out!" I said. He started to throw weak punches at me I just took em, until he punched me in the face.

"Chill the fuck out!" I said hovering over his body, he looked at me with big eyes like he was in trouble, he was still horny, he unzipped my pants, I tried to stop him but this nigga was strong right now. "Prince please stop." I begged him, giving up. He pulled my penis out and started sucking me, all my worries went away. "B-bae ple-please d-j-d-just sstop," I tried to spit out, but he gives the best head I just couldn't take it, I finally got the strength to stop him, I quickly put my wet dick back in my pants, I had a boner but I didn't care, I went downstairs to make a sandwich, I grabbed two bags of chips and sat down and ate. I called my boss up to ask him some, "Yo boss what do you put in ya weed or some?" I asked. "Man, I knew your dumbass stole my shit," he started laughing heavy "You took from the batch that makes you horny as shit!" He continued to laugh, "Damn, cus my boy wouldn't get off me!" I said mentally replaying what happened. "That's what yo ass get," he laughed unbearably. "Alright son, give your boy what he needs." With that, he hung up. I ate my sandwich until Prince came down, "Babe I'm going to a party tonight." He said, "Okay, where at?" "My friend house." He wouldn't tell me a specific place, "Alright Jacob," I got up and threw my stuff away and headed towards the door. "Love you," I heard him call out. I walked out the door and headed home.