Chapter 3

Aaron Z's Pov:

The boy and his friends talked Robaire into helping the panda's with the ritual. They needed a song to do it and they told us to sing "Nobody Like U." That's my favorite. We started singing it when the panda's got the red head girl's mom into the circle. As I was singing it, I could see him tapping drum sticks to the beat. I couldn't help imagining I was singing this song to him. After this was over I will be getting his number. His dark curls with a sweat head band. It was almost like he was copying my style and I smiled at the thought. 

Once the ritual was done we waited patiently for them to wake up. I could tell that the boy was nervous. I should really go over there and ask for his name. 

"Aaron why do you keep staring at him." Tae asked. I turned around to see my friends including Jake staring at me. Heat rose to my cheeks. I was caught. 

"I uh.. I well.. I just think he's kinda cute. I mean look at him." I turned and pointed. He was now hugging the girl with long shiny black hair and she was saying something to him. 

"Someone has a crush." Aaron T teased. I flipped him off and Jake cocked his head to the side. 

"So you finally realized you like men?" He laughed. My eyes widened. How had he known? He even knew before me like what!?

"You knew!?" Robaire burst out laughing along with Jesse and Tae. I shot all of them a glare. This was funny to them? I am still trying to deal with the fact that I like men and here they are laughing at me. Assholes. "It's not funny." 

"You're right it's not funny." Jake said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. 

---------------------------------------------

It's been about a week since the panda incident and we have traveled to other places to do our concerts. It hasn't been the same though. I never got the kids number. After I was done chatting with my friends he and his friends were gone. The only person that was left was the old man who held the sword while doing the ritual. We tried to ask him where the boy lived, but he waved us off claiming not to know him. 

I have been so upset and just out of it. We were in Québec right now, but I feel like Prince Charming from cinderella right now. It's cliché I know. I wanted to get to know this kid some more. My friends have began to notice it too. They knew why I was so upset, but they didn't understand it. They said once I got back singing it would be better, but it didn't feel the same. Knowing that there was a boy out there that loved me better than the rest of the guys. 

"Hey Z." I heard a voice say. I looked up to see who had entered my trailer and it was Jesse. 

"Hey Jess." I answered back putting a pillow over my head. 

"Look I know you have been going through stuff. I know it's about that boy back in Toronto. That's why we have decided to transfer there. Robaire said that he wants to take a break from the tour and just place small shows in that city." My heart started beating faster. 

"Wait when is this all supposed to happen? I don't want us to stop doing what we love over something like this." I practically yelled. Jesse shrugged and walked over to sit next to me on the bed. 

"Aaron we are worried about you. You won't sleep. You won't eat. It's all over this one boy." Jesse was right. I am overreacting about this boy. I mean I don't even know his name or where he lives.  "Please let us do this for you." 

"Okay."