An OC

I made this for a friend when she reads this (Astra-Galaxy)for her upcoming story. If you guys are aware of the game Criminal Case, you'd know.

(Pretend the heart earring is a Crescent Moon Piercing and the other two piercings are on her left ear

(Pretend the heart earring is a Crescent Moon Piercing and the other two piercings are on her left ear.)

Her name is Lauren Bailey. Hailing from Sydney, Australia, she is a 16-year-old girl with an impressive knowledge of History and a little bit of Technology. She's known to be loyal, trustworthy and analytical, with a little bit dark sense of humor and can't take the teasing much. During her time at a boarding school, age 6, she developed a crush on a goth boy named Elliot Clayton. She tried confessing to him but was too nervous on how he'd react and missed her chance when The Bureau recruited him. When she heard he's in her hometown, she asked the player (in this case, Adalet) to help her confess this time. It worked and he started dating her. After that, she decided to help the team during Africa to the end, as Dupont's helper to improve her history and to get to know the team Elliot works with. She and Elliot are opposites but then again, opposites attract, right?