Blue

Blue wakes up at 11:23. By her surprise she forgot she had a meeting. She slowly got up took a quick shower and put on an elegant dress and her red scarf. She thought that it was ironic since was blue. Her parents taught her to be elegant and to not show any emotion whatsoever since she was the oldest,her parents were very strict and had a role for every child they had except for the youngest,they did t live long enough to see her grow up.                           

The parents had 4 children oldest(Blue) was taught to be elegant,the second oldest was taught to be a rich and successful gentleman and he was,parents failed to care for the middle child, they say she was a lost cause they wanted her to be a successful businessperson but but they said she wasn't good enough,so she became a thief,lastly the youngest the mother died after she was born,but the father left because she was born with her pupils out of place and was a little blind .So as the oldest she took care of her siblings.

Now they are all separated but still have contact,she takes care of the youngest which is now 12.She hears a bump,it's her little sister,"Amy, I'm going to be out,I will call a babysitter,ok?" She yelled out. "Ok." Her sister said muffled while on the floor. Blue sighed and called the babysitter. She then quickly went inside her car. She lived right next to the ocean so she could smell the salty air while she drove.