The Day Y/N's bf Cheated on Her

As you woke up, your phone started to buzz off. You picked your phone up and opened a message from your boyfriend, Ashton. " Hey uhh I'm going to a party but you CAN'T come." The message said. Y/N was confused that he was going to a party this early in the morning. Instantly she looked at where he was going and his location was at her friend's house. "Why is he at my friend's house?" Y/N questioned herself. Y/N quickly got dressed, grabbed her car keys and drove to her friend's house. As she got there she opened the door and went up to her room. When she opened the door she couldn't believe what she saw. Her now ex- bf cheating on you with your now ex- best friend. As your now ex- boyfriend saw you in tears he pushed her off and ran towards you. As he was only 3ft away from you, you start to feel two (2) strong, veiny hands slither around your waist. Confused as you were you turned around only to find out that it was your ex- bf's hot brother, Noah. You felt blush on your face as you watch his brother plant a smirk on his face. "I think she'll be coming with me in my room ;)" he said. As heartbroken you were you walked towards your now ex- best friend and said to her, " Ya know I trusted you, but now I don't think I want you in my sight ever again." You walked towards his brother, Noah and you both left your ex- boyfriend's room. As you two were outside he said, " You have no idea how much I wanted you right now." You blushed red hard but only to feel him kissing you deeply so you kissed him back. He picked you up and went to his bedroom and locked the door. You can imagine the rest...