PEHLA PEHLA PYAAR HAI....

In which jungkook saw taehyung first time when he went in marriage and there he saw taehyung lighting diya while wearing sari and jungkook was so lost in him.taehyung is intersex in it....

It was Saturday and jungkook was getting ready for attending hi s friend's wedding.he is not interested in it though but still he have to go as you see he is his best friend so he to go.are you buying that excuse if then you are wrong.he is going becoz his friend mr Kim namjoon blackmailed him with his doe and puppy eyes and as a good person jungkook is .he fall for it as he just can't ignore his friend's puppy eyes so here he is going to wedding their.

Well he is not fully against going there as he is also excited to see Indian marriage.yes you read it right.namjooon is getting married with a Indian boy and jungkook has never went to indian marriage before so he is looking forward to watch it.

He put on a suit that suits his bosy and handsomeness perfectly.he is sure that he is going to be center of attention their if he set himself up more so he just did less work on himself as he is afraid, that it's marriage of his friend not his so he don't wanna be center of attention atleast not now maybe in his wedding he will be.😏

So here he is wearing  a white suit looking dashing as always and he don't even know author already died with his this look so now who will continue story okay jokes aside.

So now here he is driving off to the destination that is Kim's mansion as Kim's are well-knows for following their traditions and rituals so as a result they are conducting the wedding in their own house.

Soon he reached the house or more like a palace and parked the car after getting off the car and locking it with keys he looked at the house ahmm palace and forget to close the mouth looking at the mansion that was like a palace.he is very amazed with the decorations and management of palace.

WOW..... that's what left from jungkook's mouth when he saw  the interior of palace.he was awe thinking how rich they are it's not like he is not but still this is very fascinating.he look around and admired the palace for few minutes before taking his steps forward and then he spotted his friends and family their.he went to his eomma and appa and hugged his mom from behind.

Mrs jeon got stiff on his place when suddenly out of nowhere someone hugged him.
Jk:hey mumma....
Mrs Jeon got relaxed and hit on jungkook's arms saying.
Mrs Jeon:you gave me heart attack bun.
Jungkook pouted and said.
Jk:sowwy....
Mrs jeon and mr Jeon coe at him and said.
Mr Jeon:well you really came,i thought someone here doens't like to attend weddings and all.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at mr Jeon's comment and said.
Jk:yes but i am damn sure i will not regret attending this.
wedding.
Jungkook said with confidence dripping from his tone and
Mr Jeon and Mrs Jeon "ohh"ed  at this and laughed while jungkook sulked and said.
Jk:i am going.
Saying that he ran to his friends greeting them later they started to talk with each other catching up on each other's life.

Jhope or Jung hoseok is famous doctor and surgeon in Seoul National hospital of korea while min yoongi is very well know CEO know for his coldness but still he is married with married with the top 1 model of korea park jimin-min jimin now.well then comes our soon-to-be-husbands kim namjoon and kim SeokJin.is not it coincidence?that both's surname are same it's like destiny  only want them both to get together.

So namjoon is CEO of his vante company while kim seok jin is his father's friend son.they met through one of deal and now both are 50 percent partner in their company.mr kim-jin's father was really happy with this decision and he like the way namjoon is well mannered and strict on work while in home as well as kind hearted.he likes that, that's why he asked for arrange marriage with his son and both agreed as they have no one in their life.