Invited to the Special Day

So a couple of weeks it's been the same.
You help gelflings in need.
Rian is training.
And in the evening you would train kylan for a special girl, you didn't think much of that because you didn't want to get into others personal feelings.

Well one evening when it was dinner you and Rian talked about what you two would do tomorrow, that's when Rian opened his mouth.

-Hey sis, did you remember the special day we had when we were younger?

-How could I forget? It was a good time back then.

-Well, we were talking that we should have again since we are reunited again.

- I don't know Rian, i mean on  that special day, you supposed to be invited by a guy and it would be awkward if we came together.

He looked at you with boring eyes, he knew you were right but then he had an idea.

-How about we dance togheter with our song on the special day, after all it respresence us.

-Ugh fine. I got to go now bye.

You left your dishes on the dish counter, grabbed your sword and went out. Rian was consured about why you needed to get out in the evening, he followed and spied on you two to see what was going on. Suprisingly he wasn't the only one who spied on them it was Naia also spied on them.

-Naia? What are you doing here? Rian asked very confusedlike he just her watching them even tho he is watching too.

-What do you think Rian? Kylan has been going out very much these past weeks and i got suspicious. Answered Naia still looking at Y/n and Kylan.

They hid in the long grass for some time and then they saw they were moving so they hid longer in the grass.

-Well it was lovely to train with you Kylan, i think you might be ready to be a paladin.

-He thanks oh and also do you want to go the ball with me you know the special day? Kylan asked very sweaty and very nervous.

-Aren't you going to ask your special girl for that, not to be rude or something just saying.

-That's the thing you have been the special girl this whole time. Kylan smiled because he just said it out loud from his mouth.

-Oh well, alright i will go with you. 

Kylan smiled and hugged you, you of course hugged him back. Naia and Rian was schocked to see that. And then you and kylan took a small kiss. And their jaw opened very big. They were not prepared for that to happen. 

You said goodbye to Kylan and ran back home so did Rian just so he wouldn't be weird to get to the door with you. 

(Bitchzzz here! emm i'm in school right now doing an exam so this had to be a fast part or else my teacher would notice, i was very happy to do this part see you soon <3  :))