Part 5

Dauson's POV
I wonder why he is so worried about it. Josh is his best friend, he would never do that. And he knows his girlfriend loves him and she would never do that. So whats the big idea. Anyway they all meet up at my locker. Why mine, why not Jenna's. Anyway and i notice Josh keeps staring at Jenna. Like full on staring. I need to stop it before Sean finds out.
"hey guys did you here about the hawks play-off game last night?"
Yea, it was intense. I can't believe they went into double over time. Thats almost 2 games back to back" says Jenna.
"Jenna i didnt know you liked the hawks?"
Yea, ive just never had time for it. Dont you like the hawks Jeremy?
No i dont like the hawks....................... i LOVE the hawks.
Ahhh gotchya.

Sean's POV
The bell is ganna ring in eight minuets. So i just say im ganna leave and Jenna follows me. We go the long way.
"Hey can we talk really quick about something?"
Sure, anything!
"Ok these next words im about to say might be a very risky idea and if you get mad, in advance, im sorry. But is there somethimg going on between you and Josh?"
What do mean "something going on?"
Are you cheating on me with Josh?
First of all, we will talk about this more after school and second why would you ask a question like that? You know i love you and wouldnt trade a minuet with you for anything in the world and you know that.
"Ok i was just wondering."
We'll talk more after school. I got to go to class see ya later.
Bye
All of first hour i sit there and think about it. They could be together but then i always think of something to say to myself nah they aint going out.

Jenna's POV
During class i think and ask my self over and over and over again. Why would he think that? What if he hears its true and then breaks up with me. Nah that won't happen. Hopefully!