10: Hanging Out

You start running back to your house.
Who the fuck was that?!

🌸🌸🌸

Forget the research, you finally get to your house. You sit on your couch, waiting. You then realized you never gave him your address, panic, then calm, since he was stalking you.
Creeaak....
"Boo." Hands shake your shoulders.
"BAH!" You scream.
EJ giggles. It was a...cute giggle. Like a small child's.
"D-dammit, Jack!" You stammer.
"Please, call me EJ." He says, then hops over the back of the couch and sits on the other side.
"So..what to the actual hell were you doing at the mansion??" He asks, turning his whole head towards you, staring you down in a way.
"I-well-I'm-I was...." You couldn't find the words. Should you lie or trust him?
"Go on...." He says.
"I-I wanted to...do my own research."
"Hm."
He turns his head towards the TV then moves it around, probably looking for the remote.
"I have it." You say, holding it up.
He gives a little grunt of disapproval and reaches for it.
"Nuh-uh." You say, moving it away from him. He then stands and walks over to it.
You snatch it into your other hand and hide it under you.
"Fuck you." He says, and sits on the other side, defeated. He crosses his arms over his chest and sighs. You stare at him, now aware you just pranked a 'possible' demon with the power to kill you. You smile then hold it out for him.
"Here." You say.
"Thanks...." He mumbles, taking it from you. He turns the TV on and you both start watching a movie.

🌸🌸🌸

"Shit..." EJ says, standing up super fast, after the movie.
"What's wrong?" You ask him.
"He- They, might be wondering where I am. Bye, Y/N!" He calls, jogging fast to the door.
"Bye." You say.