dom reader he/they

⚠️Warnings
Includes CNC, bondage, anal, knives, degragation, praise, honorifics, punishment, impact play, wax play
Dom/brat tamer reader, sub/brat J
Reader has a dick
Only from reader POV
Grapefruit
Word count: 1125

"Did you finish your chores today?"
"No"
"Can you please finish them for me? "
"Make me!"
This is the 4th time this week he's done that. Normally i would wait longer before Punishing him but I'm hardly left a choice this time.
"Okay"
"What?"
The shock in his voice and fear in his eyes when he knows I'm about to punish him is always so cute.
"You heard me."
"I'm not sure I did"
He probably was expecting to get away with more before it got to this point
"You said 'make me' so I said 'okay'. Do you understand? "
"I don't think I do"
He fucking knows
"I think I'm gonna need to teach you another lesson in respect pup"
"Oh fuck"
It's funny that he thinks he can out run me. I will say tho, it is nice watching him run. I make it up to the bedroom and push the door open before he gets the chance to lock it. I don't know why he always goes to the bedroom, it's like he's trying to make it easier for me.
"You can't run from me pup"
"I'm sorry, I'll do anything to make up for bratting"
"Then take your punishment like a good boy"
His eyes fill with disappointment realizing he can't get out of his punishment.
"Now get on the bed, face down"
I grab the handcuffs, gag and blindfold from under the bed and crawl on top of him and cuff his wrists and ankles to the bed.
"Open your mouth for me"
He's hesitant at first but disides to not make his punishment any worse and does as he is instructed. I put the gag in, blind fold him, and look back under the bed to see what we have so I can assign a proper punishment. I eventually grab the flogger and one of the nice daggers and lit one of the candles. I began to slowly cut off his clothes with the dagger making him jump.
"Don't move an inch"
I finish cutting off his shirt and pants.
"Were you trying to get punished? "
He shakes his head.
"Well then why are you not wearing underwear? "
No response.
"Well, you're about to get what you want, and so much more. "
I lightly run the blade against the back of his neck.
"Don't move"
I say before whipping him once, watching his ass jiggle and turn slightly pink, but his body staying still otherwise. I whip him a few more times before he starts whimpering. 
"Did I have to tell you to stay quiet to? I figured it was implied by the gag."
I whip him a few dozen times watching him slowly but surely turning reder, and I'm sure making his cock harder, before grabbing the candle and dripping the hot wax on his back. I make a trail of it from his shoulder blades to his tail bone before he started wiggling as if he could escape the pain.
"You know what, I think this made me a bit too horny to deal with on my own." I state grabbing the lube and climbing between his legs.
"Oh you shaved to. What a good slut for me." I say before poring out some lube and sliding my cock inside him, making him wince.
"Am I too big for you pup? That's too bad, you're taking all of me whether you like it or not."
After I say that and start moving faster J starts to speak, or at least try around the gag. Eventually I make out that he's saying something along the lines of, "no, please stop" leading me to take the gag out to hear him more clearly.
"What was that pup? "
"Please stop, fuck, please, I'll be good, just please stop"
"Your the one who was being a brat, you were trying to get punished, now you have to take it, even if you don't like it. "
"Please, I'll be so good for you daddy, just please stop."
Him calling me daddy, even if it is the title he normally uses for me outside the bedroom, always arouses me beyond an imaginable point, but his whines make it so much more delightful.
"Please daddy, just stop already"
I nut almost immediately after hearing him call me daddy again. He whines as I cum inside him and winces at me slowly pulling out.
"Do I not get to cum to?"
I grab the key for the cuffs after taking the blindfold off and putting it with the gag, dagger, and flogger under the bed.
"Do you really think you've earned it?"
He admits he hasn't as he tries to lift his tired body from the red sheets, silky black Blanket, and Lacey elagent black and red pillows that match the rest of the bedding perfectly. He falls, completely drained of all his strength and energy.
"I'll get a towel to clean you up. Stay still." I put the cuffs back under the bed with the rest of the toys.
I go to the bathroom to grab a towel and throw it in the dryer for 5 minutes to heat it up while I get J and I ice water and make me some of my favorite tea and J his favorite snacks for after a session and his favorite flavor energy drink. By the time I'm done and have gone back upstairs with our snacks and drinks on a tray, the towels were done heating up so I rushed into the room to clean the cum off of J and peal the wax off of his back. I pull him up the bed and put the covers over him. After giving him his water and a snack, I join him under the covers to cuddle and reassure him.
"I'm sorry if I hurt you too badly, I didn't mean to."
"you're fine, I liked it a lot"
"Good. You did really well. "
"Thank you. Dose that mean I get to cum? "
"No"
"You're mean"
"You love me"
Nothing
"If you really wanted me to stop you would have used the safe word, right?"
"Of course. Don't worry, I liked it"
"Good"
"I appreciate you a lot"
I knew he was always scared of saying it, but I knew he ment 'love'. once I thought he was finally asleep I whispered "I love you too" but he must have heard it because once I said it he pulled me closer and I could swear he shed a tear at my words.