Chapter 1 -Edited Chapter-

("Just one dance") One of my acquaintances whom I call a "Party friend" Azlea begged me pleadingly.

She stood in front of me with her hand held out and a pout on her face.

I leaned back with my elbow on the barstool as I brought my glass of Dark 'N Stormy to my lips. Taking a big gulp of the liquor that I barely felt in my system as I stared at Azlea.

Azlea's hand slowly dropped down to her side as I continued to drink my Dark 'N Stormy without acknowledging her plea.

Azlea began to shift under my piecing gaze until it got to the point where she got irritated and uncomfortable "Are you coming or not my friends are waiting" Azlea snapped.

I knocked back the last bit of the drink and set the empty glass on the bar.

I pushed myself up and off the barstool and grabbed my bag from the back of the chair.

Slinging the gold chain over my shoulder I threw a few dollars on the counter "No thanks" I said and smiled at Azlea as I brushed past her.

I throw a manicured hand up behind me "Night" I call as I exit the nighttime bar and into the chilly night.

As I stand underneath the pink and yellow bar sign I pull out my keys to my jeep and point it towards the pitch-black darkness of a parking lot.

The orange lights of my black Jeep immediately flicker on, like a black cat hiding out in the shadows, only its eyes could be seen.

Making sure no one was around, I sped towards my car door where I instantly got in locked my doors, and pulled out of the parking lot.

I watch my rearview mirror making sure no one was following me before I put my foot into the gas and drive to the outskirts of Delaware towards my apartment.

I sighed with relief once I was far away from that bar. I wasn't having fun at all. I was with a group of fake bitches who only wanted to hang out with me when they wanted to go to the bar and talk shit about people.

I had to stop letting Azlea and her friends manipulate me into doing things, and in this case, come to the bar and get shit drunk with Azlea and her grimy friends.

And quite frankly and unfortunately I can't even get drunk. So I'm stuck responsible and driving everyone home at the end of the night. But not tonight, I wasn't.

As I pulled into my driveway I immediately got out my phone and blocked the group chat and everyone's number in the group chat. They can find someone else to be their "Friend"

At the exact moment I was about to get out of my car—my body was just ready for a nice warm bath—I got an Instagram notification.

A close friend named Nash was inviting me to a kickback at a mutual friend's house.

     *𝖭𝖠𝖲𝖧*
"𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗍 𝖲𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?"
"𝖲𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾!"
𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

I sighed as I stared at the notification. I thought about it for a while and debated with myself. Did I want to stay home and lay in a nice pink salt and lavender bath with a bunch of bubbles and a glass of 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘦 or go to Samara's party and have drinks and catch up with friends?

After a while of thinking I sighed and jumped back into my car and drove into the deep street of Delaware, where drunks and druggies hung out on the street begging for money.