{How It Happened}

No Ones POV

Error in the anti void, listening to all the voices telling him how dumb he was for trying to apologize to the SOULs, he told them to be quiet and then he tried but they didn't forgive him, he sighed sadly as he opened a portal to the castle to check on what he likes to call, his family.

He stopped for a moment for he saw:

Cross chasing Dust and Horror for stealing his chocolate,
Nightmare chasing Killer for making them flustered,
Epic, who just wanted to spend time with his bro,
Fell was trying to help Horror and Dust because they promised him half of the choco,
And last but not least,
Swap, who was laughing like a maniac watching the scene unfold before him

Error laughed softly, this was normal for him after all, he was looking for any left overs from last night(because Nightmare cooked and he loved Nights' cooking and couldn't make it again last night to eat), but suddenly a pain struck his SOUL as he gripped his chest tightly. Nightmare, who had caught Killer and had a foot on him while Killer was laying down, had seen this and sighed as they got off Killer and walked towards Error "So you have to go huh? Please stay safe.." Nightmare said as they looked up at Error, Error smiled as he said "1 WilL b3 f1Ne m0m" Night looked slightly annoyed, they never really liked being called 'mom', 'momma', or 'mother', they always found it quite annoying, but they kind of liked it, they would never admit that of course but still.

Just then Error felt a pang of pain reach his Soul "I'm going calm down" he said to seemingly nobody. He opened a portal and went into the AU and discarded all life on the surface, or thats what he thought..

Suddenly he heard a meow come from behind him, he quickly snapped his head back and saw a black cat with a purple eye with a blue eye, he the wrapped it up in his strings and looked at it closer, it had a thin scar were the purple eye was, he smiled, he always knew how much Nightmare wanted a cat but could never get one due to them being the 'bad guys'. He then hesitated as he remembered the time the gang got captured because Ink caught them and was trying to get them to spill the beans on where he was, but they stayed loyal and kept quiet, he found out 1 week later and busted them out. He shivered as he remembered that day, he then looked at the cat and smiled, maybe the cat and Stargazer could be friends. He then opened a portal to the anti-void and gently placed the cat inside.

How da cat look(imagine it looks cute instead of shitty- but hey it matches the title-)

Anyways he then went to the underground and 'took care of' the ones underground, he then grabbed the Frisk's SOUL and put it in the anti-void. He then removed the code and opened the portal to the next AU, he looked around but saw no life underground, must be one where they go to the surface, he then teleported to the surface and sure enough, the monsters, humans, ect. were there. He then discarded of them and placed the humans' soul in the anti-void gently. He was about to destroy the code, but he heard a familiar voice,...Ink...