{Chapter 1-The Meeting}

No Ones POV
Nightmare, Moon, and Error were all unconscious on a 'floor' and everything there was pure white. Nightmare groaned and slowly opened their eye. They looked around and saw a glowing lady, LITERALLY A GLOWING LADY! "H-hello?" Nightmare said, their voice scratchy and throat burning due to the screaming.

The woman smiled softly, Nightmare then remembered what happened "A-am I d-dead?" their eye socket grew wider as they tried putting their hand on their stomach, but due to the weight of Error and Moon they couldn't.

"Do not worry child" the woman spoke, "You are not dead, and they are fine." Nightmare let a sigh of relief and stopped "Wh-who are you?" "I am Destiny"

Nightmares eye light shrunk as they looked at her, taking in the glowing ones features,

(This is actually kinda cute-)"YOU'RE THE DESTINY? LIKE THE ONE I READ ABOUT?!" Nightmare scream whispered

"YOU'RE THE DESTINY? LIKE THE ONE I READ ABOUT?!" Nightmare scream whispered. Destiny laughed softly "Yes, you are my child's mother figure, no?" Destiny said, Nightmare was annoyed at first until they realized what they said "A-are you talking about Error?" they asked, Destiny nodded while smiling softly "W-WAIT HE'S THE SON OF A DEITY?!" "And you are too, you are feelings' child. But she couldn't be with you so she made someone for you, unfortunately this 'Nim' turned out to be bad and hurt you, she hasn't forgiven herself for that." Nightmares eye light shrunk, did he hear that right?

Suddenly Error started to wake up, Nightmare looked at him with sadness 'Poor Error' Noot thought. Error fully woke up and looked around "4rE wE d3Ad?" he asked, Destiny smiled at him "No, we aren't Error..we're safe" Nightmare said, due to Error moving they were able to move their arm which they used to gently stroke Errors head.

"Unfortunately I cannot keep you here, you must leave. I apologize" Destiny said sadly "However, I will send you to another multiverse where you can start new lives, and don't worry about your friends, I will leave clues for them to find you" both of their eye socket/sockets widened.

"Ok...you may send us" Nightmare said, unsure. Destiny smiled softly and opened codes, then they blacked out..