Sundrop x sick reader 💗

Update about the thingy going on: I'm deciding to contact cps as most of you guys said but I want my teacher to help aswell becuase i trust them a lot but I'm doing it behind my parents back because if I told them they wouldn't let me or let alone believe me.
Ok enough about me-
Underlined text: sundrop normal text: y/n bold and underlined: eclipse
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As you open the doors to the daycare to meet with the bright light inside the daycare which took you time to adjust to it, you were met with cold hands around your waist holding you up. "S-sunny?" "OH SUNBEAM! IVE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" "I was only gone for one day?" "Yeah and that's a whole day to worry about! Are you okay my little ray why were you away?" Sundrop said with a worried tone, you couldn't help but smile. "Oh sunny, I was just *sniff* sick" (ya know when your sick and you have to sniff- yea that what's happening) "SICK? HOW?!" you were uncomfortable but how loud he was right now to which he noticed "LIKE H- oh I'm sorry sunshine I didn't notice I was being so loud" "it's fine play after all the names like sunshine, sunbeam, little ray, ect was flattering to you. You yawned while assuring sundrop he was okay and he didn't need to be sorry.

Sundrops pov:
As I realised I was yelling loudly I quieted down while apologising but hey! They forgive me yay!
I carry y/n and walk towards our balcony getting ready. "Wait are you going t-" before y/n could finish their sentence I jumped up high to the balcony while y/n held onto us like their life was depending on it. "You okay?" I asked kind of worried I hurt them. "Nah your g-good *sniff*" I walked towards me and moons bed and layed down little spooning y/n. "Why do I have to be *sniff* the little spoon?" "Because moon also wants to join in"
And with that I grabbed the remote to my ceiling light and dimmed it enough to become eclipse.

No one's pov:
Aww I thought as I saw eclipse cuddle me, I may hate being the little spoon but who can resist cuddling eclipse?
*purr* "hold up!" I shout worrying eclipse "you can purr?!" They looked at me with a shocked face and a tint of red on their cheeks "can you do it again?" Y/n asks  "n-no" eclipse said obviously resisting. "Ok then you leave me no choice" y/n turned around fully and cupped eclipse's face gently rubbing his cheeks *purr* as y/n heard the purring they became very interested and happy doing so. While eclipse was a blushing, overheating mess while having their arms around eclipse's head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ok this was terribly short but I was doing this in the train so I didn't have much time 👹 but like I said, updates may take some time due to the situation with me. Drink water, rest, eat and have a lovely day <33

-author