✨ CHAPTER 9 UNCLEMIGHT ✨

A/N - hey guys I just been busy with school but I'll try to update whenever I can so thankyou for reading and you my now continue ☺️

Y/N POV-

I was walking to class when I just remembered I had to talk to izu. I was deep in thought when I ran into someone.
"Oh I'm sorry" I said as I looked up.
"Oh it's ok" the girl said. She has long blond hair and crystal blue eyes at first she looks like a nice girl but I feel something off about her.
"Oh I'm Y/n by the way what's your name" I asked a little awkwardly since I don't know what her intentions are but I could just read her thoughts but improper use of quirks were not allowed unless instructed to by a teacher.
"Your Y/n" she said it as if she knows who I am or if she knows something. I was about to answer her but instead she started laughing.
"What's so funny"
"Oh it's just if your are who I think you are well then he definitely upgraded" she continued to laugh but I still didn't know what she was on about or even her name still.
"Um well I don't know who 'he' is but I don't think I'm her that your talking about"
"Oh well are you Y/n Aizawa" I just froze how did she know my last name and is she talking about my ex from 2 years ago.
"Well it was nice talking to you but I've got to head to my class the hero course waits for no one" I said as I walked past. After I said that she looked like she hated me now.
I made it to class just on time luckily I had English with my dad so I walked in taking a seat in between kacchan and izu. I turned to izu because I started to get a little bored.
"Hey izu can we talk after class I totally forgot about it at lunch"
"Y-yeah sure Y/n w-what did you want to talk about a-anyway" he said in his usual nervous and flustered way.
"Oh let's just say I know your secret and a certain person told me about it" he looked really shocked but just before I could ask dad walks into the room. Even with all the noise my dad was making I ended up falling asleep since I'm used to all the noise he makes at home sooner than I know it I'm being gently shaken by somebody but I just ignored it and continued to sleep until I was being violently annoyed by somebody beside me a long with yelling of my name.
"Y/N WAKE UP"
"I'm up I'm up"
"Finally"I heard someone say I realised that it was kacchan and izu trying to wake me up.
"What time is it" I was so confused about where everyone went.
"It's time for lunch" izu showed one of his cute smiles and turned to grab his stuff while kacchan just stood there glaring at him.
"How did you sleep through that" izu asked agian to try and ignore kacchan's death glare.
"Oh I guess I'm just used to it"
"Yeah that makes sense I almost forgot that you live in the same house"
"Yea I'm ready let's go"
"Y/n are you eating with that half and half extra agian"
"Umm I don't know really I have something to attend to first"
"Ok well I'll be waiting for you when your ready"
"Ok kacchan" I smiled for the I don't know like the fifth time in a row today. Kacchan walked out for lunch while I turned to izu he was also about to leave untill.
"Hey izu come with me please" he looked some what nervous. I wonder why,
"U-uh sure y-y/n" I giggled at his cuteness it's like he's never really been alone with a girl before. Wait a second I giggled I haven't done that since him wow maybe other people can make me happier than I was. We started to walk down one of the hallways into a empty conference room well he thought it was empty I knew he was in here. After a few seconds of silence all I heard was a scream.
"AHHHHHHH ALL MIGHT" I turned to izu with a what I would call a shocked face but that would be an understatement it was more like he saw a ghost of himself.
"Oh hey unclemight I think it's time I didn't really want to do it by my self anyway but now your here"
"I think so too" all might just let out his heroic laugh while izu still looking in complete and utter confusion and shock.
"Umm what do you mean Y/n and is all might actually your uncle" he looked like he was stuck between being in complete shock and awe.
"Oh umm well first all might is not my biological uncle but I call him uncle since he's been there since I was little as well as training"
"I would write a lot of notes on y/n because she even beat me in a few fights"
"Wow really that's so cool I'll probably do that and Y/n what's the other thing"
"Oh well you know how I said that I know your quirk" I said slowly.
"Y-yeah"
"Well I've actually used it but once it has been passed on I can't use it again unless the current user gives permission"
"What so all might told you"
"Yes young midoriya I personally asked young Y/n here to train with you since she probably knows more than I do about one for all"
"Ok well Y/n I give you permission to use one for all"
"Ok I'm going to use my quirk now just talk back and it will be over"
"Ok"
"Name Izuku Midoriya quirk one for all" my body began to be covered in sparks and I decided to look like izu to trick the others a little.
"Wow Y/n can I write about your quirks later"
"Sure we should get to lunch"
"Yeah your right"
"By unclemight see ya later"
"Bye all might"
"Goodbye young heroes" we both left to go get lunch and as expected the girls from my class looked at me a little confused.
"Hey midoriya is that your sister" asked Yaoyorozu I had his green hair and eyes with his cute freckles. I just giggled agian.
"Oh no it's just Y/n"
"Oh hey Y/n"
"Hey girls and lida"
"Are you staying for lunch"
"Oh sorry lida no I'm going to sit with someone I promised to"
"Are you still going to look like me"
"Yeah why not it'll be a surprise"
"Bye Y/n see you later" said izu happily.
"Ok bye Y/n" said the girls plus lida.
"Bye" I said and walked towards the back direction and saw a familiar white and red headed boy. I walked over and sat down.
"Hi" I said he looked up at me with confusion.
"Umm hello" he asked puzzled.
"Oh it's me Y/n" I changed back into my normal self and continued talking about all our like and dislikes including endeavour.