The Black Kelpie

I was searching around this place and noticed there was no stories about Kelpies (Man eating horses) so i thought i should post a short story about one ;)

I lay in the forest by the river bank dreaming of a black horse running through the water so majestic so wonderful what i would give to ride such a lovely creature but i wouldn't have the heart to tame such beauty i slowly awake from my dreams and remember why i was here i had no reason to live, i despised everyone that ever knew me (the little information i gave about myself).

I have been abused, lived in violence and making suicide a last resort but i wondered if there was a place in this world for me i was a very imaginative person i thought there could be at least one place just one little place for me where i could make one good memories i was bread for disaster everywhere i would go know one would look at me from the inside.

I had too much good looks for a person to understand the true me, as i got up from the muddy floor my ripped jeans and tank top where black and brown smudged with the colour that truly represented my true nature, i stumbled to the water leaving behind my over emotional notes for the world to see.

I finally reached to my destination, the middle of the river was not that deep it only reached my waist and within the corner of my eye i had found what i was searching for i turned toward the man standing in the trees he was truly beautiful he had long black hair and his body was perfect standing where the river met the land and as he started walking towards me my whole body started to tingle with excitement.

he finally reached me and looked me straight in the eye his hand cupped my cheek i blushed and slowly wrapped my hands around his waist as he gripped my face he began slowly leaving kiss trails down my neck i moaned as he picked my small body bridle style towards the deep end of the river, i knew it this is it hes going to take me where i belong.

He whispered in my ear "your suffering is over"

As he took me under water i could breathe i looked at his body as it transformed into a majestic black stallion i started to cry underwater as i got on his back i could hear him whisper "Its ok now young boy i will love you forever, you will never be alone"

I slowly closed my eyes.

I knew i was now free from that cruel world

Thank you for reading Please comment and fan if you want and leave some tips if you may need to ;)