Cute-u Ponnu💜

Ashwin as ADARSH
Sivaangi as SAMPRITI

No proof read....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yaakkai thiri
Kaadhal sudar Anbae... Jeevan nadhi....Kaadhal kadal
 Nenjae.... Piravi pizhai
Kaadhal thirutham nenjae
 Aaaa…aaa….aa..
 Irudhayam kal...Kaadhal sirpam anbae.."

The dim and colorful lights, with blaring sounds, people dancing around, drinking and having fun in their own world. Whereas, Sampriti sat in the corner of the pub drinking sparkling water and vibing to her favorite song which was playing in the pub,

"Yaakkai thiri.....Kaadhal sudar
 Fanaaa aa…."

while her friends were dancing on the dance floor. Neera, one of Sampriti's friend walked towards her swaying her body to the music, towards the bar counter.

"Thoduvom thodarvom
Padarvom maravom thuravom...."

Neera: "Sam, unaku idhu too much ah therila?" She asked sitting next to her on the bar stool.

Sampriti: "en? Ena too much ah iruku?" She asked with a frown sipping her sparkling water.

Neera: "you don't drink, I understand. Adhukaga dance kuda aadalena epdi?" She took the sparkling water from sam's hand gulped it down. "Indha party eh unakaga than, for the new game you designed and which got approved by our boss." Excitement was visible in Neera's eyes for her friend's achievement "but look at you....sitting in the corner of the pub and sipping water" She shook her head in disbelief.

"Thoduvom thodarvom
Padarvom maravom thuravom....
Fanaaa aa…."

Yes, Sampriti was a game designer. And it was a party organized by her boss for the new game which was designed by Sampriti and to be launched soon. Eventhough, she was an extrovert in nature but she was not a party person. She doesn't drink but she'd love to vibe to the music sitting in a corner and enjoys seeing others dancing.

"Thoduvom thodarvom
Padarvom maravom iravom
Fanaaa aa…."

Sampriti: "seri....now what you want me to do?" She asked with a smile.

Neera: "ahnnn...apdi kelu..." She held her hand and pulled her towards the dance floor "va va...we'll go dance...let's burn the dance floor come... come..." Sam walked towards the dance along with Neera, swaying her body accordingly to the beat.

"Thoduvom thodarvom
Padarvom maravom uravom...."

They both joined their other friends on the dance floor, all were into the song shaking their head and legs. While Sampriti was trying to cope up with them, she swayed her shoulders left and right, pumping her fist in the air.

"Jenmam vidhai...Kaadhal pazham
Logam dhvaitham...Kaadhal advaitham
Sarmam soonyam..Kaadhal pinniyam
Maanudam maayam..Kaadhal amaram..."

Sampriti started to lipsync to the song lyrics and Bob her head accordingly.

"Ulagathin kaadhal ellaam
Ondrae ondrae adhu
Ullangal maari maari
Payanam pogum...."

She jumped up and down getting immersed in the music, leaving their friends flabbergasted as they have never seen her too high on dance.

"Yaakkai thiri
Kaadhal sudar Anbae... Jeevan nadhi....Kaadhal kadal
 Nenjae.... Piravi pizhai
Kaadhal thirutham nenjae
 Aaaa…aaa….aa..
 Irudhayam kal...Kaadhal sirpam anbae....."