A

"Fucking stop." Low growl was heard from Sana. Everyone are now standing in the hallway, watching the "free show" together. As usual, Sana and Mina are showing their "love" towards each other now. Everyone would say "its love" rather than "hate". Why? Oh because they are getting tired with the endless fight and bicker from Mina and Sana.

Some of them also said, "Just date each already and end this war with peace and love." It's easy for them to said it, but its hard for Sana and Mina to sink those words inside their head.

"You want me to stop? Then STOP me." Mina challenge her. Sana couldn't take this anymore. She starts to walk towards Mina and before she can do something horrible to her, a pair of hands grab both of her wrist, pulling her away from Mina. Sana forcefully let her wrist free. She look over her shoulder to see who have such an audacity to pull her away from Mina.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing Nayeon!" Sana shout at her friend, Nayeon. Nayeon just rolled her eyes. "I'm sick watching you two fighting like this." Its Sana turn to rolled her eyes, "Then stay away and don't watch." Sana said and attempting to walk to Mina and tries to attack her again but suddenly, she felt a strong strength weighing her body.

"Momo, stop jumping on me." Sana said, half yelled. Momo just swiftly kick Sana's knee with her leg making Sana bend down. Momo then grab both of Sana's hands and pinned them down behind Sana's back.

Sana could hear Mina's evil laughter filled her ears.

Sana tries to free her hands from Momo's grip, but Momo is way stronger than her, plus with the helps of Nayeon. Before Sana could protest, Nayeon and Momo dragged Sana away from the crowd, with Sana's hands are now up in the air as Momo dragged her.

Momo let go of Sana's hands when they were far enough from the crowd. "Fighting with Myoui Mina again? Sana aren't you bored with this?" Momo ask her, obviously annoyed by her friend's behaviour.

"Its none of your business. Plus if she hadn't pull such a stunt on me, this thing would never happened in the first place." Sana said, eyes with daggers as she look at Momo. "If you're matured enough, just give in and ignore her." Momo said. Sana sigh, but didn't talk or fight Momo back.

"Momo is right. Why don't you slow talk with her?" Nayeon said and Sana rolled her eyes. "Like Mina would sit across me and intently listen to your slow talk." Sana said and Nayeon laugh. "Why not? It could be a slow make up."

With that, Sana smack Nayeon's head, "Idiot". Nayeon and Momo laugh as she saw Sana's cheeks is burning. "Seems like someone like that idea." Momo said in between her laugh. "I guess so."

"Both of you didn't help and I don't want any of your help!" Sana yelled before running away from them. "But seems like you do need it, Sana." Momo said as she watch Sana disappear.

-

"It must be so embarrassing for her." Mina laugh, "It is."

Mina is sitting with her friends, Jihyo and Jeongyeon, along with Tzuyu. "If I'd be Nayeon, I would drag her too. It's pretty tiring with these things." Jihyo said and Mina stop laughing. "You may be tired, but I'm not." Mina said, leaning to her chair. "Jihyo is really boring sometimes isn't it?" Jeongyeon said, wrapping her arms around Mina's nape. "Indeed."

Jihyo rolled her eyes. "I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly join Mina fight with Sana, then Momo would drag her away and Nayeon bickering with you." Jihyo said as Jeongyeon laugh, Tzuyu just observed them while eating. "What do you think Tzu?" Jihyo ask and Tzuyu just shrugged. "Might be true."