𝐻𝑒𝑟...-Lexi Howard

Warnings:making out if that needs a warning

It had been 2 days since Y/N had been kicked out by her own family. They treated her wrong from the beginning, but the moment she came out to them, that's when she was no longer considered to be apart of the Y/L/N family.

Y/N has been hiding in the spare room of the Howard's house since they let her stay. She rarely spoke to anyone and didn't eat anything. Lexi knew she had to say, or do something, so that's when she found herself walking towards the girls room with a bowl of warm beef soup in hand.

Lexi knocked lightly on the door at first. "It's Lex", she said in her soft tone. She didn't get a response but she heard what sounded like small whimpers. She's crying, the Howard girl thought to herself. She lightly frowned before opening the door slowly. "Hey", she said, offering the girl an apologetic smile. She sat near her before handing the girl the bowl. "You have to eat something, you must be hungry after not eating for a couple days", she quickly returned her hands to herself, growing red as the girl made eye contact with her. "Thank you..", the taller girl ushered out in her soft, sad voice. Lexi could see the girl's hands shaking, and when she want to go move a strand of hair out of the girl's face she flinched. At that moment, her heart shattered, seeing that her family made her so anxious that anyone would hurt her. "I won't hit you, you're safe now", she said before resting her head on the stiff girl's shoulder. After a minute or so, the Y/L/N girl felt herself relax in Lexi's presence.

Y/N finished her soup before apologizing. "Sorry did I finish to fast? My mom would call me a pig right no-", "no no no, you're not a pig. Your mom treated you like shit okay? You're supposed to eat, I brought you something to eat so you'd finish it, you can let your guard down with me, it's okay", Lexi rushed out before hugging her, wrapping her arms around the girl's neck. Y/N once again went stiff for a second before relaxing and placing her hands on the Howard girl's waist. Lexi felt her cheeks burn red as she felt the taller girl's hands on her waist. "I promise you're worth it. Your family would be so fucking lucky to be even just a footnote in your story, people love you. People care for you. I wouldn't be in love with you if you were a bad pers-", Lexi cut herself off after she heard the last of what she was saying. "Oh I uh I meant- I didn't mean- sorry that wasn't supposed to come out". Y/N was frozen now, did Lexi just say she's in love with me? My whole ass childhood crush? "Please say something, I'm sorry", the smaller girl's voice broke as she pleaded. "You have nothing to be sorry for", Y/N explained with her fingers holding the girl's chin lightly, before placing her chapped lips on Lexi's soft lips. It was the Howard girl's turn to freeze. Her mind was running 100 mph, and she felt as if she might spontaneously combust. Once she recollected herself she started kissing back, relishing in the fact that her crush might feel the same way. The taller girl once again placed her hands on the girl's small waist, holding her tight as she felt a wave of possessiveness over the girl in her hands. Y/N's hands are so pretty and big- shut up Lexi this is a tender moment!, the Howard girl thought to herself. She gasped when she was pushed into the wall, and again when the girl bit her lower lip. When Y/N released the smaller girl's lip she began speaking. "I believe it's safe for me to say I love you too". Lexi didn't respond, she was frozen in place, and feeling things in places she wouldn't dare admit. "I uh let me just comprehend what happened heh", Lexi lightly chuckled. God I'm so gay, she thought to herself. Y/N smirked as she looked down at the girl, welp Lex is a bottom for sure, she found herself thinking. "Don't look at me like that", Lexi squeaked before hiding in the blanket. Y/N giggled before suffocating the girl in a bear hug. Lexi nuzzled her chin in the girl's neck, being tickled by Y/N's strands of hair in her face. "Do I make you nervous baby?", Y/N asked. "Shut up!", Lexi squealed, hiding the face deeper in the girl's neck. The taller girl chuckled, "you're cute, I am never going to let you go after this I swear". They grinned, both blushing hard. Lexi left one more peck on the girl's waiting lips before standing. She offered the girl her hand. "You should get ready, we can all go to the mall today. My mom missed you, she wanted to watch Millionaire Matchmaker with you", she giggled. "Damn, I'll make it up to her, and I'll go shower cause I am probably nasty", Y/N laughed before kissing the girl once more. She then turned around, "also, I'm taking you on a date tonite Howard, so I'll bring my A game", she said with a dopey grin before running into the wall behind her. Lexi giggled before nodding, "yes you're very charming". Y/N jokingly bowed, "that's the best part about me", she joked before walking out into the bathroom. Lexi smiled, feeling giddy. That's my girl.