Part 3 ~ Birthday

Pondering on what I should make for omi when she wakes up, I walk down the hallway towards the kitchen and turn on my phone to look for some recipes that'll fulfill her needs.

                            *DING!*
The notification sound pops up on my phone and I read the message.

'oh yeah!' i thought, 'omis birthday is coming up! I need to do something special for her!'

I thought about the decisions more and more and while looking back down at my phone, a familiar blonde brit had popped into my head.

Finally deciding on what I should make for omi, I put my phone down with a smirk on my face, continuing my journey to the kitchen.

                          OMI'S P.O.V
"ITS FUCKING RAWWW"  I hear someone yell in the distance as I awake from a long ass nap.
Sitting up, there's an excruciating pain coming from the top of my head and I can feel a headache coming on. Reaching my hand up to see where the pain is coming from, I feel a large bump forming on my forehead.
'what the hell happened...' I think to myself before my thoughts were interrupted by another scream emitting from the kitchen and reaching my dainty and petite ear drums🥺

"YOU IDIOT SANDWICH" the disembodied voice screams followed by a few chuckles of laughter coming from the other room.

'wait a minute...where am i!?'

Finally taking in my surroundings I realize that I'm not in my house nor was that the sound of anybody I knew.

I was kept in a what seemed to be a guest bedroom with a queen sized bed and beige walls. Looking around further I could see that the curtains were draped and the blinds were closed shut. Near the window was a dresser that had multiple picture frames upon it. With my eyes fully adjusted to the artificially dark room, I could clearly see that all the pictures on display upon the dresser were all of the same person...

"Me.."

...With that being the first audible thing I've said, I shut my mouth as quickly as it opened fearing that whoever was in this house didn't hear me.

'what the hell is going on?!'
'who kidnapped me!?'
'whose house am i in?!'
'who was the bri'ish man screaming!?'

My thoughts raced a mile a minute trying to rack my brain for the answers to my questions and yet, I kept drawing a blank.

Trying to retrace my steps, I think about what happened prior to these events and the last thing I encountered...

'I had just finished talking to Jina about something when all of a sudden I hear a commotion from down the hall...'

Pacing back and forth around the room I try to connect the dots on how I ended up in this situation.

'...I went out to see what was going on and I saw the kid ontop of Jina...with a knife!!'

I stop dead in my tracks as I begin to recall the events more clearly,

'They had looked towards me with knife and had and a deranged smile on their face...I yelled at them and then everything went dark...'

Finshing my recollection I turn my gaze towards the white door, mouth agape,

'no...' I think to myself, 'It couldn't be!'

Rushing towards the doorknob I jiggle it for a few seconds only to realize that it was locked from the outside.

'are you fucking serious🧍🏾‍♀️' I think to myself trying everything possible to get the door to open. After a few more tries I give up and look for another way to get out of this room. My gaze initially darting to the draped window.

' bingo🦾😼😼'

Before I could even think of putting my plan into action, the doorknob jiggles violently giving me a heads up that someone was entering.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear omi, happy birthday to you!"

.
.
.
It was fucking Y/n carrying a birthday cake towards me.

'what the hell👁👁" I think to myself as Y/n keeps staring at me with an infatuated look

Y/N'S POV
It was no surprise to me that omi would start freaking out as soon as she woke up from her slumber but did I expect her to start hitting me? Goodness no!🥺🥺

Immediately after I had walked into her bedroom with her birthday cake in hand, it was almost immediately knocked out of it and fell to the floor with a loud *THUD!*

That was it.

Stepping over the cake, my enraged eyes had landed on omi and I could not contain my rage any longer!

'how dare she drop that cake!'
'does she know how long i worked on it?'
'does she not like the flavour of it!?'
'that's not very nee kamisama of her tbh'

Growling as ponder on what could be wrong with the cake i'd made for her, I finally found something to say...

"I learned that recipe from Gordon Ramsay..." My voice dripping with disappointment as I watched the cake I spent hours making get sullied on the floor more and more with every time passing second.

"why would you think a scallop and risotto flavored cake would taste good anyways?" Naomi questions me in a spiteful manner before steeping on the rest of the cake.

"It looked good on Hell's Kitchen.." I sheepishly say as a cutesy wutesy blush rising on my skin🥺👉🏾👈🏾

"...You idiot sandwich" Naomi says to me, a look of complete and utter disgust on her face.

'she's not making that face because of me...right?' I question myself while looking for any sliver of affection coming from omi's big, round, doe eyes👁👁

'nahhh,' I think to myself, 'there's no way omi senpai would ever look at me like that!!" Brushing the thought off as quickly as it came, and reaching out to caress omis cheek, I quietly whisper in her ear...

"Happy birthday, Naomi"