Chapter 1 - Comico Colosseum

There's a goddamn reason regarding the MC's name, and why is he named Souji if this is an XReader. There's a reason for that, so just calm down.

_____________________

Crowds and crowds that consisted of thousands of people stood outside a large colosseum.

The voices of people, most of which were die-hard otakus, and the rest being acquaintances, friends, and even family that weren't.

Said colosseum had three humongous banners hung on the outside of it, and half a dozen flag positioned on the surrounding area, all of which had the letters "COMICO COLOSSEUM" imprinted on it in certain colours, with anime characters on sides and some were holding up the letters aswell.

Near the entrance was a huge map with the exact positions of each circles, the pen names and real names placed on each of their respective circles.

"It's time!"

"Let's go!"

Voices of some general participants could be heard as they marched inside the foundation, wordlessly voicing their joy.

A man that seemed to be at the age of 19 could be seen when he glanced at his phone, only to return it to it's previous spot after a few seconds.

The sounds of the general participants were heard fading away, along with the sounds of their thudding footsteps.

"It's only 7:30..hmm..guess I'll grab a bite at Lojibee."

The boy said, the distance between him and the colosseum being increasing as he walked to the nearest junkfood restaurant, his luggage in tow.

__________________

"Uhh.. I'll have that and that."

(A/N: Don't. I only have been to Jolibee only, okay? And that was on the 30th March.)

"..ok, here you go, sir."

The male cashier handed him the receipt and the man began to find a place to sit.

Soon finding one, due to the small amount of customers, he sat down and munched on his chicken drumstick.

"..mm.. this better than I expected.."

The man sipped his Coca-Cola before making his comment. However, just as he was take another spoonful of rice, a woman stopped him from doing so.

"Hello! Would you like to take a loo-"

The woman, who apparently turned out to be a saleswoman was immediately cut off by none other than the man himself.

"Sorry. Not interested."

The saleswoman pouted. Sighing softly, she sat down and opened her briefcase, which surprisingly the man didn't notice.

"Souji-kun, you really need to let me finish my lines."

Having that said, the woman took a syringe out of the now-opened briefcase as she closed it back.

The man named Souji gave a small grin as he responded in a playful tone.

"Sorry Asahi, but I wanted to know how you would react to it."

"Fuahh..you monster..."

Hearing that revelation, the saleswoman; Asahi, sighed again at his behaviour. But he couldn't be mad at him, after all, he was the one that got her this high-paying job.

"I suppose that's very Souji-like of you, but can't you just use it?"

Now it was Souji's turn to sigh, his figure shifting a tad bit. He knew what Asahi meant by it but he already explained it to her several times in different situations.