o n e : mexican food

8:36pm

"lily i'm going to the mandems place, you wanna come?" nella put on her jacket tucking her phone in the jacket pocket.

"bro what are waffling about," lily asked from the couch.

"oh yeahhh you don't know them, the beta squad,"

"that doesn't help me," she laughed.

"it's fine they're great, i'll tell you in the car," nella walked out the door. lily rushed out getting her coat and put on her jordan's and coat.

she had on a cropped plain white top with blue ripped baggy jeans.

8:43pm

"so are you gonna explain who's house we're going to?"

"they're a youtube group like the sidemen," nella explained stopping at a red traffic light.

"who's in it?" lily started typing 'beta squad' into google.

"chunkz, sharky, niko, aj, and kenny,"

"how do i not know them?" lily whispered under her breathe looking through their wikipedia page.

nella parked at a mansion.

"also why are we here?"

"because chunkz said that they were gonna order some dinner and he thought to invite me, but then i said i was with my gyal and he said to bring her," nella locked the car and walked to the door with lily trailing behind her. "why are you so nervous it's just gonna be a hangout ting, and you're extroverted so it's fine," she ringed the doorbell.

lily's pov

a triangle headed man opened the door. he was a bit shorter than me, i mean i'm only 5'6 but i'm used to looking down or straight ahead at a guy.

"you're here!" he gave nella a hug then turning to me. "i'm aj by the way," he shook my hand.

"i'm lily," i replied shaking his hand.

"well come in," he made way for us to walk through.

i walked in their house where nella started walking to the living room, it was a open plan, there was a round table behind the couch and next to that table there was the kitchen.

"heyy guys," nella said to them sitting down on their couch. they must've been comfortable, all the guys being wrapped in blankets. i stayed still not knowing what to do.

"you must be nellas mate," a 6'1 man in a durag with a baby face pointed to me and got up from the couch. he opened up for a hug.

"yeah i'm lily," i gave him back a quick hug.

"alright so i'm chunkz," he pointed to himself "this is sharky," he pointed to a another man in a durag "this is niko," chunkz paused "then theres aj and kenny," he sped through the last two "you don't care about them man," making kenny throw a cushion at him.

"what are you man ordering anyways?" nella asked.

"oh yeah we're getting takeout," sharky answered.

"takeout? why not just deliver?"

"manz are tryna save money out here," sharky answered.

"wait what did we order?" aj asked.

"oh my god man how do you not know?" kenny threw his head back.

"because i was opening the door you jokeman,"

"we got mexican food," kenny answered.

"don't worry aj we ordered something only so amazing for you," niko smirked.