Chapter ♡ x 5

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Oh... I feel like I've been so insensitive to Lissana..." I said, maybe I shouldn't had talked to her that way and accepted her request on leaving gher alone...

"Lu-chan it's okay. You didn't know. Its not like you meant to hurt her." Levy said trying to comfort me.

"By the way.... what were you talking about when you said you know something about the witch thingy?" I asked.

"Uh....that's....another story." Levy said while hessitating.

"Will you tell it to me?" I said with my famous..... puppy eyes

"You're cute but maybe  another time." Levy said. She must be as tough as a rock to resist my puppy eyes....or...it might be not working any more?

"Impossible!" I accidentaly yelled.

"What's impossible?" Levy asked.

"That you can resist my puppy eyes." I answered. Then the door opened. It was Gray.

"Lucy!" He said breathless.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you.........a.........celestrial mage?" He asked still breathless.

"Yup. Why ya ask?"

"Natsu's savier." He said with a im-so-glad-to-meet-you smile.

"What do you mean?" Levy asked.

"Long story short: Natsu wished that if he dies soon he wants his body to be burned in ashes and put in a jar for a remembrance. But when we did that earlier today some smoke came out of his body and turned into a hologram and said that he was actually still alive and we need a celestrial mage for the challenge to save Natsu." He said no stopping. He then gasped for air.

"I knew it!" Levy said.

"I'm in!" I said

"Wait, what are we going to do exactly?"

"I don't really know." Gray said with a fake smile.

"Baka!" Erza came and puched him on the face.

>.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.< >.

Mina gomen for the short chapter. Please leave a comment of if you like it or not? Thats all thank you.
~Kawaii-thisu.