Author's Note

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I've posted anything. I've been going through a few things but I felt the best way to get back to normal would be to start posting again. I've had a shit ton of ideas go through my head over the past year but I felt it would be simple to start with something near and dear to my heart even though it's been maybe 6-8 months since I've been in the fandom. Yes, I'm talking about the DreamSMP. You think you grow out of something until it's at the very front of your mind constantly and you're watching compilations and old videos. 

Wilbur has always been dear to my heart so we're starting with him. If you see any mistakes, don't hesitate to let me know and I'll fix it. I highly value writing and writing stories like this is a great way for me to practice! I haven't been in the fandom for a while so I'm writing what I know. If there's anything that strays from canon or actual facts about the creators, message me about it so I can change it.

That being said, don't hesitate to send me a message or leave a comment! I love seeing the messages you guys send me. I still go back onto prior works and laugh at the funny comments. And, I've been away for a while. If I stop posting for a while, I apologize.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy!

Lots of love <3