𝟬𝟱𝟯. REAL LIFE & YOUTUBE !

。・・。。・゚・。 。・゚゚・

  。・・。。・゚・。  。・゚゚・

♡.°୭̥ ⋆。˚ 𝘄𝗵𝘆? ░  𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶 𝗱'𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗼. . .˚ ༘ *
⤹ *· 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄, 𝗂 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗃𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗌.
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑶𝟐 ⋆。 ❝ 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙳𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙻𝙻
.˚ ༘  ⋆。 ━ ━ ━𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽? 🍇·˚ ༘ ˎˊ-
└─▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃──➤
⋆。˚ ⋆。˚ ♡ ⋆。˚

MADI ARRIVED AT CHARLI'S house a little late, it had already reached half-past seven when she arrived, despite her warnings. Now, James was there, and the camera crew was setting up everything for their video.

Charli didn't blame her at all, things had been weird between them since Tabitha came back into her life and it she would be lying if she said she didn't notice how awkward it had gotten between them. It was like she was trying to hide something, and she couldn't keep lying to herself. Nonetheless, she didn't know any other way to deliver the news.

"Hey," Charli hugged her girlfriend as she entered the house. She led her to the couch, and they sat down together. "So, how you been?"

"Good," Madi smiled. "You okay, Char?"

"Yes..." Charli nodded, smiling. "Well, yeah...and no. I think we need to talk about us."

"Me too," Madi agreed, grabbing her hand.

"Things have been a little weird and awkward between us, and I don't want you to think it's anyone's fault. I just think that sometimes people aren't right for each other, like this..." she lifted her hands up, "you know?"

"Yeah, Charli. Honestly I think we jumped into this because it felt right. Because we're friends, and we like each other, but...we don't like each other like that." Madi agreed.

"I think I got excited 'cos I discovered I liked girls, and you were so nice to me..."

"Exactly."

"Mmm, that's why..."

"We should break up," they said at the same time.

Charli and Madi laughed, pulling each other into a hug.

"As long as we're on the same page." Madi smiled, picking up her pink handbag. "But, real talk. I found myself getting frustrated over the lack of communication between us. Like, you would tell me things that

"Don't worry, though Char. We're still best friends, and I still love you the most."

"Of course, me too," Charli said, "you coming to the Bahamas next month?"

"Won't miss it!" Madi waved towards the back of the room. "See you soon! Bye Heidi! Bye Marc!"

Marc walked over the second she was gone, and smiled, "What happened? She come to check on you?"

"No," Charli grinned. "We just broke up."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆

⋆⋅ ★ ⋅⋆

     "Hey, what's up everybody?" Marc said, clapping his hands. "Welcome to the D'Amelio family Youtube channel and tonight we are starting a brand new episode of Dinner With The D'Amelios where we invite a person. Actually, we didn't invite anyone 'cause we have no idea whose coming, but we're going to have a special guest tonight. They are going to sit right there..." he pointed to the one empty seat at the table, "and we are going to have dinner, get to know someone and we have no idea who it is, so..."

    "So, welcome to episode one of Dinner With The D'Amelios!" Charli exclaimed, beaming.

     She was particularly excited, more so than everyone else on the table. Maybe too excited for someone who had just went through a break up a few minutes ago, but she was focused on what was to come. She knew that in a few days, either her or Tabitha would reach a hundred million followers.

     But, Charli didn't know what she was more excited for. The idea of hitting a hundred million, the possibility of winning, or seeing the look on Tabitha's face if she did.

     Whatever, though — she didn't think about it too much because who would have thought a small town girl from Connecticut could become an Internet superstar? Charli was glad to be laughing, and smiling with her family knowing that her life was due to change yet again, and that nothing could bring her down now.

☆☆☆

     "We're starting to see all the one year things," Marc told James. "'Cause it was just over one year ago, that Charli said...I was coming out to California on a business trip, and she said, 'Dad, I saw on the calendar, you're going to California. Can I come?' And, I was like yep."

     Dixie added, "It feels like yesterday..."

     "It hasn't even been a year since I hit a million," Charli said.

     "No," James said, his mouth hanging open.

     "So, October 30th," Dixie explained. "I didn't have a TikTok. That's the day I started my TikTok..."

     "Wait, you guys posted the video of you guys looking like twins and everyone..." Charli gave him an example of the dance, pretending to slice her throat. "Yeah."

    "And this year, we have our collab which comes out the 30th. I have my song with Liam Payne, which comes out the 30th, and I'm announcing Trippy Red's album — all on the 3oth."

     "Wait," Charli interrupted, raising her hand. "Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah...one year, if we're thinking about it. Okay — how far away is...that's Friday, okay. Oh, I wish I had more time. Because imagine if I hit a hundred mil a year after hitting a mil."

     "Was the 95...not enough for you?" James joked, and Heidi laughed loudly.

    "Charli smiled, playful and giggling. "I was just saying, like, even numbers..."