𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 -𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐈𝐔𝐙𝐈

𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐳𝐢'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝘓𝘪𝘭 𝘶𝘻𝘪 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴
𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪 𝘢𝘴 𝘑𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘶𝘻𝘪

Iggy had been pissing Jordan off all day.

"Who are these bitches texting your phone Jordan!!" Iggy's thick accent rolling off her tongue as she continued yelling at him. 

"Yo wtf are you talking about now" Jordan mumbled rolling his eyes getting pissed off as he continued playing his game. "You know exactly what I'm talking about why the fuck you keep texting these bitches." Iggy was beyond livid at this point screaming in Jordan's face.

"Yoo back up bro you really blowin me right now" Jordan said trying to ignore her. "I don't give a fuck why you are you still with me if your just gonna cheat you fucking asshole" Iggy snapped getting slightly emotional she was tired of the disloyalty.

"bro what the fuck are you talking bout I'm not even cheating."

Jordan was tired of Iggy always on his back he wanted to leave and never come back she was so
annoying.

"yes you are what the fuck is this then."

Iggy had Jordan's phone showing him dms of hoes he had been texting. Jordan was never the relationship type but when he met Iggy something about her was different.

Looking back maybe being single was the better option.

Iggy was still nagging Jordan and he was irritated at this point he had to leave or he was going to snap and he didn't want to scare the girl.

"Bruh I gotta go your pissing me off bugging me about old shit"

at this point Jordan was already up searching for clothes and his keys to leave. He was going over to the only person on earth that didn't make him want to kill himself his best friend symere.

"are you really leaving right now??" Iggy said in a almost shocked voice

"yes. now move out the way" that was the last thing iggy heard as Jordan moved her out of the way to leave, shutting the door in her face without another word.

Jordan had pulled up to symere's house no text or call standing outside his front door ringing the doorbell. He was outside for a few minutes before symere had finally came down to open the door.

Jordan smiled once he seen symere open the door, mood instantly changing once he seen his best friend. Symere answered the door half sleep wearing only short shorts and a white tee, and his black locs tied up in two pigtails. Jordan couldn't lie symere looked cute right now.