"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹..𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆. 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽𝘀..."

ONLY USE THIS OC IF YOU ARE UP FOR THRILLER, ACTION AND IS WILLING TO PUT UP WITH HIM. You will need to be popular or well known in *high school* or college. High school is more preferred since that's where all the drama comes and this is very inspired by heathers. If you don't want to do that with this OC you must have some good ass idea because I'm not doing some uwu nonsense...at all.

With this roleplay you will be falling in love with him/Zephyr will fall in love with you and ends up killing your worst enemy. Since the murder is becoming big Zephyr decides to run away..which you end up doing. And if you don't..he's going to knock you out and basically kidnap you.

"Why'd you only call me when you're high?"

Inspired by "the end of the fucking world" and "heathers"

Name: Zephyer Bunch

Age: 18-20

Gender:Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species/Race: Human, just a lightskin Cambodian tbh, he's not exackly brown in the picture but he is🙄 act like it and he's half.....white...I had to give in y'all 🙁

Birthday: September 5th

Height: 6'4

Weight: 168

Body type: lean

Skin tone: very light shade of brown

Scars/ piercings: Ears are pierced, nose piercing

✧ Powers ✧

Skills: Zephyr is really good at climbing and putting things together. He could fix anything..which is a good and bad thing.

Abilities (Optional):He can jump through time(jump a few seconds back/forward)

Weaknesses:
He can't do minutes or hours. If he was to try to jump a hour in he would pass out or possibly die. With minutes he would just lose a lot of energy

✧Appearance✧

✧ Personality ✧Zephyr is a really manipulative guy that can do damage

✧ Personality ✧
Zephyr is a really manipulative guy that can do damage. He likes to hide in the shadows and wait for the right time to pounce on somebody, he's not the type to just explain his plans. He loves to make it on the whim just to see the thrill and see if it would work, he also will do anything for the person he loves. Love makes you do *crazy* things..The boy hates when he's underestimated because he can do a lot- the only thing he can't do is bring himself to actually admit he loves somebody. And he really just can't admit the bad things he's done.