Squib coogie and strawbeewyy coogie as besties/ frens :)- Headcanon's I guess

PLEASE COOKIE RUN FANDOM GET ON THIS ONE DAY-

Hi this is very much base on Squid Ink's relationship chart from Ovenbreak and like my frickin heart!!!!❤💕💕 Squid ink and strawberry are like some of my top favorite cookies, so once I find out about this and I lost my shitt. I get its super popular to have Squid Ink being friends with Sorbet cookie and I vibe with this, I think it's really cute but personally canon is way more fun-

tbh this ended being more of a oneshot than headcanons

Summary: Strawberry cookie just wanted to find some shells to make some gifts for her friends, sure it's a little late to be going out hunting for sea shells but going for late night walks are nice ok! Oooh now she has a crying squid on her hands whoops, ok uhhh what to do?

Warnings: A bit angsty 

Squid ink cookie isn't sure about a lot things- understatement of the century. A lot of confusion they feel and things freak them out and their not even sure why.

They don't know why the looks from other cookies scare them so bad and they don't understand why cookies look at them with anger, fear, concerned?

Did they do something bad before?

Perhaps......

They can't even apologize even if they wanted to, how could you even apologize for something you don't even remember. Even if they did, how could it have any meaning, if they didn't understand what they were apologizing for. The sentiment would lost, those cookies don't deserved that. They deserved something real and not fake.

They hope one day they can say sorry but the only thing Squid Ink can do in the meantime is just try to avoid them.

Oh it's seems their crying harder than usual, they couldn't really tell.

The constant tears seeping from their eyes was something they were used to, this new body of theirs still does always felt odd to them. Their not sure why, maybe its proof of something linked to their past.

It not like the cookies would ever tell them anything, maybe cookies were scared that something would happen if they found out the truth.

They promise nothing will happen, Squid Ink would like some answers. S̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶-̶ ̶P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶

They started to whimper a bit at the thought, they started to tug along towards the beach, distinct little popping sounds could be heard as they were walking.

They always came outside during night, most cookies were asleep in their gingerbread houses and generally the kingdom was a lot more quiet at this. A good time be wondering around without the the worries and fears they felt constantly when they saw other cookies. Not liked the hateful stares weren't warranted, at least that's what they convince themselves to believe.

The moon had a soft glow tonight , while the stars complemented the night sky. The silence was occasionally interrupted by the sounds of the constant tides hitting the sand. It was scene that Squid ink could never get tried of, it was relaxing and comforting to them. The sea was something they always felt closes to.

Actually it's been a while since they lasted been at sea, when they first woke up on this beach covered in their muck and sand, they remember occasionally drifting in and out of consciousness. They heard voices that sounded familiar? Honestly they weren't to sure, they couldn't really make out what they were saying the ringing started to get louder and they felt like they could barely keep their eyes open anymore. They started to close their eyes as the cookies were mumbling among themselves, wondering what they should about the unconscious cookie on the beach.