Prologue

"What do you want to call them Lunareclipse?" a black-and-brown she-cat asked.

 "The gray she-cat will be Jaykit, the tortoiseshell she-cat will be Skykit, the black tom will be Badgerkit, the marble tom will be Cloudkit and the bengal she-cat will be Fortunekit" replied Lunareclipse.

 LATER THAT NIGHT

 "Scarfang where are you" called a brown-and-white tabby

 "I'm here Ambergem" replied a brown tabby.

 "Oh good, I was worried that you wouldn't come"  replied Ambergem

 "I have something to tell you" Scarfang said seriously

 "What" Ambergem said confused 

 "On a Lunar night 5 have come, Fortune will fly on a Jay among a Cloud with a Badger underneath and then the Sky will fall" Scarfang replied 

 "Wha-" Ambergem woke up with a jolt

 She walked outside and looked at the sky "On a Lunar night 5 have come" Ambergem said confused "Wait Lunareclipse had 5 kits today"

 "Fortune will fly on a Jay among a Cloud with a Badger underneath and then the Sky will fall" She said excitedly "Lunareclipse's kits are called Jaykit, Skykit, Badgerkit, Cloudkit and Fortunekit"

 She snuck into the nursery and took the kits, then she ran to the BrightClan border and rolled in the scent markers then ran to the tunnels and put the kits inside, then Ambergem crept out of them and buried the kits inside. 

 "There, you will be dead by morning and if someone tracks the scent they will just think that a BrightClan warrior took them".

 Ambergem crept back into the nursery and put BrightClan scent everywhere. 

 THE NEXT MORNING 

 "WHERE ARE MY KITS!?"