Project 'Magnet' Part1

The Future Music Club is minding their own business; Luka was reading a light novel, Neru and Rin were arguing while Miku tried to calm them down, Haku was trying hard not to fall asleep and Lily was playing around with her fingernails.

SLAM!

The door flew open and a busty brunette student barged in with a paper in hand.

"Everyone gather round. I have some great news!" She waved the paper around.

"What is it? Is alcohol now available for people above the age of sixteen instead of eighteen?" Haku asked, getting up from her seat.

"No."

"Did you score the highest for your class test?" Miku guessed.

"I wish..."

"You found out that Neru here did it with Yowane-senpai?" Rin joked before a flying bottle hit her on the head. "Ow!"

"What? No...?"

"Did you enter adulthood with someone? Got pregnant?" Lily chuckled and continued playing around with her yellow painted fingernails.

"What the fu- No! We have a new project. The theme of the song will be about forbidden love. We need the song, lyrics, costumes, dance moves and singers ready in about two weeks. Any volunteers?" Meiko announced, looking up from the notes she took down during the club meeting.

There was a moment of complete silence. Everyone was frozen on the spot. They blinked in disbelief and continued what they were doing.

"Hey! Don't ignore me..."

"No one wants to do it, Meiko. It's... too embarrassing." Luka looked up from her book as the others nodded furiously like those toy dogs with springs for their necks.

"I admit. I don't really want to do this theme... but sensei planned for this. He was all 'This school have a lot of couples lately... Despite it being a girls' school... Let's make a song about it then'. Geez. Is sensei seriously that pervertic?" Meiko complained, sitting on a chair next to Luka.

"I heard my name. What is it?"

The door slide open, revealing a tall, male teacher in a suit. His glasses shone brightly in the lights. "Hey everyone! How's it going?" The sensei announced which made Meiko fall back from her seat.

"K-Kiyoteru sensei... Umm... Hi..." Meiko rubbed her head as she got up from the floor.

"Call me a pervert, eh?"

"N-n-no I didn't!" Meiko lied, facing away from their advisor.

"Didn't you say that he was that pervertic a minute ago?" Lily mumbled under her breath.

"Meiko. See me after this. So, what's the plan?"

Meiko glared at Lily as she took out her notebook. "Uhmm... well... We need to write the song and lyrics, design the costume, and come up with a dance routine in two weeks. Must the song be about forbidden love? I mean, there's like million other theme."

"Hmm...Yes."

"There are still no volunteers for anything." Luka looks up, snapping her book shut.

"Then...Meiko, you will make the song. Haku and Neru, you're in charge of the dance routine. Rin, you will write the lyrics. Lily, you're in charge with the costumes. Miku and Luka, you are the performers." He took in a huge chunk of air and cleared his throat. "I think that deserves an applause."

Everyone's faces dropped as they slowly applauded for their advisor's ability to command them.
___________________________________

After some plannings for about a week, Miku, Neru and their partners started on their work while Meiko, Rin and Lily fished out their phones and called for assistance. Since their works are managable, they might be able to finish it within three days and have four days to put it all together.