PREFACE | Explanation

Explanation

«You know what the MCU is, right? The Marvel Cinematic Universe? Yeah, so, they kinda suck.

What do I mean? Well ok, they don't "suck" per se, it's just that they haven't reached the limit yet. And what limit do I mean?

Well! The limit of how "-verses" should operate!

Anywho, this is kind of the same, except it uses the concept of infinity (as in the abstract symbol "∞",  not any fictional things that may use the same name). Now, try imagining what ∞ means; what infinity represents.

The number at the end of the number line? The biggest number? The amount of numbers between 1 and 0? The result given after a division by zero?

Each of those is correct, but can be disproven: extend the line, add one, make it 1 to 2, 1/0 = 2/0? As you can see, it's a very diverse subject, but also impossible to describe.

So what actually is infinity? I don't actually know, not in this context. But for me, it's where I live.

Now this will take a bit of time, so follow at your own pace. Or skip the the end of the chapter, whichever one tickles you fancy.

Imagine with me: a planet, maybe even the planet you are standing on right now; then a flat Earth, created by the flat-earth society; now a planar surface, one that contain the element of fire, where everything that represents heat and energy vomits from the ground, and where life exists, but not plants or animals; and finally a snow globe, where the creature who live within it are housed within it.

Let's take all of that, and say those are called a "World".

Now imagine an infinite amount of Worlds. Doesn't matter how you imagine it, even if it's infinite stars, an infinitely layered cake, a pizza with infinite slices, or even numbers going on forever. The only difference between the Worlds should be things that you can prove to be different using logic established within your original world.

Let's take all of that, and say it's all within an "Universe", the same Universe.

Now imagine an infinite amount of Universes. Again, it doesn't matter how, for example: a bunch of spiralling galaxies, lots of bubbles floating up into the wind, a lot of cubes within a lot of cubes within a cube. The only difference between the Universes should be things that artists could draw with no difficulty: an alien, an anime girl, a wizard with a pointy hat, a skinny person that's muscular, or even a tortoise that's faster than a rabbit. Everything just... makes sense in context.

Let's take all of that, and say all of it is within an "Multiverse".

Now imagine an infinite of them, for example: a glass ball full of galaxies, a sea full bubbles with no end, a warehouse full of rainbow cake, a recursive tesseract. The difference would be the world history and timeline of the Universe. Maybe you die a year earlier, or you were never born, or even: you become a famous entrepreneur throughout the world but then you got your fame and money stolen by some lady with blonde/red/purple hair who's a massive bitch to your employees and so you climb your way back up to being the best using a different name and then completely humiliate her after making her yours. I don't know, and I don't care to know. But the laws and logic within each Universe should stay consistent.

Again, an infinite amount of Multiverses will be called an "Omniverse".

Now imagine; example: a pool full of Orbeez™, seas separated by walls of force, islands floating beside each other with infinite space between them, four babushka dolls inside each other. The difference would be the actual laws and logic within the Multiverses: magic is used through magic circles, psychics can summon flames or use telekinesis, you can cultivate a world within your body that grants you great strength, virtual reality can become so real that you can't differentiate between the virtual and reality. Though everything is very different, they can be still summed up with names and genres. (This is the reason why any Superman vs. Goku result is wrong)

And stop, no more infinities, for now, and follow me and my words.

Sit in a room, close the exits.
Imagine your Omniverse contained within a clear sphere.
Shrink the ball to the size of your palm.
Make it glow.
Render it less; make it a single color without transparency.
Hang it in the air.
Repeat the above steps again to hang other.
Repeat the above step again.
Repeat until you've filled your room.

This is a "Room" of Realities.

Open the door.
Let your Room mix with the other Rooms.
Change the color for each room.
Fill your entire house.

This a "House" of Realities.

And in one of these houses, I live. »