~Ten: Together Till The End~

Hey People! I'm sort of a little emotional Today :) When it comes to Arjun and Draupadi, things are very unusual sort of

Hey People! I'm sort of a little emotional Today :) When it comes to Arjun and Draupadi, things are very unusual sort of. I'm unable to control my emotions when it comes to them - I'm very expressive at that time. And I am scared how they bring a vulnerable me, who always has to let it out. The Duo are one of the most complex characters ever written - and I don't know how to present and express their character, I'm helpless in that case. So Please bear with whatever I write - I'm trying my level best and presenting the characters formed from my imagination.

This chapter will sort out the Confusion I created at the end of the previous chapter, by simply adding 'I Forgive You for everything.' This Line has a Lot more deeper meaning - beyond of what we all can assume and imagine. It doesn't have a single meaning, it has Thousands regardless of a small sentence.

I just want to inform you all that every person has a different perspective to look at a thing, sentence or anything. So, your assumptions may be very different from mine - so please don't be disappointed.

I know what most of you were assuming what's next - that she will forgive him, they'll be united and everything will be back to normal - but it's Me whose story you're reading, so the content may be a little different. So as I said, Please don't be disappointed :)

Love you people, and Happy Reading <3

(Ps: Today's quote is meant for all of you out there - as a thank you for supporting me throughout <3)

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote for Today~

"You All want to know who I'm in Love with? Read the First Two Words Again."

~Your Author

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously~

"I forgive you for everything."

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV~

I forgive you for everything - the exact same words she wanted to say since the moment he silently watched her division between the Brothers.

Even after so furiously hating him, she never stopped loving him. She always wanted to forgive him for every single mistake he committed, she always wanted to prove that she hasn't moved on without his presence, she always wanted to prove that she can't survive without him and that she will love him unconditionally under all circumstances.

This is what she meant. She was unknowingly running away from herself and neglecting her emotions, what she felt and refrained from expressing herself.

With those Words, she realized all of it - everything. That she just needs to be herself, and she needs him as her support. She realized how infinitely precious he actually is to her and it scares her about her unconditional love for him. She realized that he is an inseparable part of her life, there will be moments when he won't be there when she will need him, but he has taught her to be herself and showed her a glimpse of what she is capable of.

"You forgive me? For everything?" He asked reluctantly.

"You make me feel alive Arjun, with these words I now know everything I should've known years ago, Like how I feel about you, what you are to me. You made me embrace myself the way I am - you suddenly gave me the zeal to live again. I shouldn't be running far from you - And I realized everything you wanted me too,"

Her body was glowing with the grace of Fire and her eyes - which used to be expressive got their color back. A bolt of thunder struck and the clouds rumbled - indicating that it was going to rain heavily. But the duo cared the least at the moment.

She felt really light, and incredibly Happy - maybe it was the Intoxicating night, or the playful wind, maybe it was him or the burden lifted off her chest, maybe it was this conversation, or her Zeal to live again, maybe it was the Magic of this Moment, or the Rain - maybe it was all of it.

The Cool rain drops landed on her skin. They slightly irritated her by gently moving on her skin, but it felt amazing at the same time.

Tears which were caged within her freely flowed down her cheeks, mixing with the rain Drops. She needed to cry, and she was happily doing it.

He really brings out the Best in her. The presence of each other, having those small talks, smiling and laughing - all this is enough for them.

The Bliss of Holy union - even the weather celebrated. The Union of Water and Fire.

Phew! Here we end with this Section, now

Phew! Here we end with this Section, now... I want to ask you all a Question -

Should I post the Epilogue and End the story or you all want it to continue?

Let me Know Please :)

Also, please drop down your Views regarding this Chapter.

Word Count~ 1005 

Banners by @Arafisabu 

ILYSM all <3

Love and Peace.