𝟎𝟐 | 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞

"Kim Taehyung?" My eyes widened in shock

"Hello, darling." He glances at me with an unpleasant grin on his face.

"What are you doing in this place? Leave now ." I said, attempting to look him in the eyes but my body wouldn't let me. I stumbled but grabbed an umbrella to force myself to stand up straight and look him in his dark brown eyes.

He laughs, "Look at you dressing up all red, what a slut you are. You think I wouldn't come and find you to get my revenge?"

"I never expect anything from anyone especially someone like you. Leave, or I'll call security." I threatened, trying to sound intimidating. But it didn't work, not for someone like Kim Taehyung.

"Using my family's surname for fame has truly wounded my feelings, sweetheart. And then there's the matter of explaining to your adoring admirers that you don't have a family. How many times are you going to keep crossing the line? " He wonders aloud.

I was enraged, astonished, and humiliated. Kim Taehyung is attempting to deceive me into believing that I am the only one who has sinned and must plead for this asshole's forgiveness on my knees? I'll never ask forgiveness for someone like him, so he may keep dreaming in his fantasy.

"I can keep crossing the line how many times if I want to, you're not going to stop me, big boy. I will never let someone like you ruin my life, and I will stay happy. Leave, get out of my face before I call the cops and accuse you for assault." I glared at him, finally being able to look at his gorgeous but menacing eyes.  

"You may call them if you want, darling, but I'm not going anywhere. Not until you come with me." Taehyung looked down at me, a strange look on his face after seeing my half-exposed breast.

This scumbag.

"Unless you beg for it," He added.

"Pardon?" With my brows knitted together, I shot back.

"Beg me to leave." He grins.

"Kim Taehyung, the reporters are going to take pictures of us and rumours are going to spread that an actress is dating someone dangerous and deadly, someone like the almighty Kim Taehyung. So please leave, I'm begging." Fuck it, I don't care about my pride anymore. When it comes to this man, he will never back off from his own game.

"Get on your knees for me, then." He taunted at me.

Fuck him.

"Funny, I will never get on my knees for men in my whole entire lifetime. And most importantly will never do it for someone especially when that someone is YOU." I spat.

"You won't be saying that when we're in bed." He smirks.

A blush crept over my cheeks. When was the last time a guy flirted with me like that? Was it like four years ago?