TWO

"Why are you keeping these from me?" I asked looking to my dad, mom and then my brother "I don't really know.... We just didn't try to tell you?" Again my brother answer likely to a question. Silance take over we all ate our foods quietly. "Pretend i didn't know any about this let's live like the same" I said standing up already finished my dinner.

After the dinner in the bedroom

I sat infront of my study table scrolling through instagram and got a text from mom

Mom♡
'Did you already sleep? Tomorrow you'll come with us to the company to meet our new partner'

9:48pm

Okok... I got it!

9:49pm

~

I got up as my alarm starts ringing today was the day I'll start doing office works i was excited yet I don't want to do it. I went straight to my bathroom, took a quick shower. After I've done showering i went to the closest and took an oversized shirt with a ripped jeans. While I'm doing my makeup my mother shout from the kitchen telling me the breakfasts are ready to eat, i apply the makeups as quickly as i can and went to the kitchen to have my breakfast.

"So who's are gonna be our partner?" I asked breaking the silence, my dad shot his head up "The Wongpanitnot company from Thailand, they are a big company there, it'll be a great chance for us to grow in Thailand as well as them to grow their business here in Korea" he said "But if you didn't want to involve here we will try our best to-" i cut him off "I'll take my position if it wasn't me nor my brother who will do it? Not your children's but other relatives?" I asked not looking at him, "You've grown-up so much" my mother said.

After the breakfast i went to my room took my bag and take a last glance at myself in the mirror "You can do it!" I said to myself, before walking out my brother went inside "Be confident, don't let them take you down ok? If it's too hard for you tell me ok?" He told me holding hard to my shoulder. I smiled at him "I know you'll always be there for me" i told him and hugged him tight as he's gonna gone forever.

"Y/N are you ready?" My dad shouted from outside "I'll be going now see you later" we broke the hug as i went to my father and went to the company together.

After some minutes of driving we finally reached the company, as soon as we stepped inside all the employees bowed their head to us, we went straight to the elevator, "Are you nervous?" Dad asked while riding the elevator "Kind of all these things are new to me" i told him as on a cue the elevator stops and we stepped out of it, and went straight to the meeting room where we will be meeting with the new partner of the company the Wongpanitnot Company one of the biggest company in Thailand.

Before walking inside the room my dad turned his head towards me and had a small smirked in his face "They had a very handsome son same age as you" he said which caught me off gaurd, seeing my reaction he let out a little chuckles and turn the door knob "Let's start" with that said we both went inside the room.

All eyes were on us as we stepped in, my dad went straight to an middle aged man whom i assume was the CEO of the Wongpanitnot Company they both shake their hands "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Yongsin hope our company will had a very friendly deals, this is my daughter Choi Y/N" my dad introduce him and me i smiled to them and bow my head to show some respect "Hello my name is Choi Mikyung the heir of the C&K Company" i said to them "Nice to meet you lady these is my son Yorch Yongsin Wongpanitnot the heir of our company" he said introducing his son.

I gasped a little remembering him, but as a delivery guy not the heir of a big company, "Nice to meet you Mr Choi and lady Choi, let's have a very good talk" he said bowing his head, this can't be right. Did my eyes betrayed me? I thought as i take a seat next to my father. I looked the Mr Yongsin's son Yorch Yongsin the heir of the Wongpanitnot Company also a delivery guy who delivered my parcels few days ago, he looked at my direction as we made an eye contact for a minute. Soon the meeting started.

"That is for the meeting today" the staff who represents the project to the two company says bowing and leaving to his seat. Soon the meeting was ended with success.

"The project was great" said by Mr Wongpanitnot "We will soon starting the project once the both heirs are comfortable to each other" he added looking at the both heirs "I do believe we met before Miss Y/N" Yorch said to Mikyung earning a chuckles from their fathers "I didn't expect to meet you again especially like this" Y/N state.

After some hours of talking the both fathers decide to leave their kids alone to get to know each other more.
"I didn't know you are the son of a big company or should I say the heir?" Y/N says lowly but Yorch hears him well. "Yea, it's my first time, a friend of mine was a delivery guy but that day he asked me to help him so i did" Yorch says witha chuckle, "This suits you more, i mean you working on a company suits you more" she said.

They both chatting and laughing enjoying each other presents "Noona!! Long time no see i miss you" a boy came hugging Y/N as he saw Yorch besides him he turned into a protective mode "Who are you?" He asked coldly causing the older girl laugh "Shuyang this is our new partner Yorch Yongsin Wongpanitnot the heir of the Wongpanitnot Company in Thailand and this is one of our regular partner from China Ren Shuyang the second son of the RenGou Company" Y/N introduce the two.

1066 words in total!!
After waiting for so long hope you like it!
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Happy belated Jihoon birthday!
-Aeonoona