✨Q&A !✨💜

Well I am BACK! WEE ✊🏽.

I am here to answer all of your questions for me! Though it is just one person 👀😅 and also TRY to suggest you some ✨GOOD JIKOOK BOOKS of YOUR TYPE 😌.

LET'S GET THIS 🍞!*Jk's Voice*.

Q&A💜
All these questions are given by this sweetheart 😘💁 Snowwieeeeeeee 💞🍬🍭.....THANK YOU FOR THESE I LOVE CHU 😣💟💜.

Q. What is your favourite colour?
A. I have two favourite colours one is matcha cream and another is tropical waters green....I find these two colours really calming like a bliss to see them.

I find these two colours really calming like a bliss to see them

(This is matcha cream colour palette.
I love the middle one)

Q. What is the most beautiful place you have ever seen?
A. Sikkim. That place is HEAVEN! I loved travelling to that place and it is always like we are walking or passing onto a bunch of clouds. I am planning on going there in future again hihi.

Q. What is your favourite movie?
A. 3 IDIOTS!!! I HAVE WATCHED THAT MORE THAN 10 TIMES AND CAN STILL WATCH AGAIN. Whenever I watch that movie it feels like I am watching it for the first time. Totally love it.

Q. If you could interview A famous person, who would you choose?
A. My bias 😌 JIMIN! I would be honoured to interview him 🤧if there was no A in the questions I would have definitely said BTS!

Q. If you could use only one word for the rest of your life, what would that be?
A. Um this is difficult tbh 👀but.....I think probably BORAHAE💜 😅 ARMY LANGUAGE KEKE. It is the only word that is coming to my mind.

Q. What is your favourite drink?
A. COFFEE ☕✨.

Q. What was the last movie you watched?
A. KGF2😩😋. I watched it again a few days ago.

Q. What is the favorite thing about yourself?
A. My eyes 👀.They are big and everyone compliments me about them keke 💞.

Q. What kind of baby animal would you most love to be surrounded by?
A. PUPPIES 🐶!! I loove dogs and I am planning on adopting one later! :)))

Q. If you could eat only food for the rest of your life what would that be?
A. Lamb curry 🍛😋 made by my mommy. Cuz it is delicious and I looove non veg.

Q. What food you have never eaten but would like to try?
A. KOREAN AND JAPANESE FOOOD! 😩 I HAVE TOO Many IN LIST LOL.

Q. Do you think that alien👽 exists?
A. Idk I am somewhat in middle I tend to believe that they are but sometimes some news makes me think that they are not real.

Q. What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
A. I don't really remember any funniest joke cuz I tend to forget but yeah I remember one of JIN'S DAD JOKES LOL 🤣. It was in A RUN BTS EPISODE um that police station one
*Trying hard to remember*
Uhhhhhh
......
Yeah! I remember it was Episode 12
In that he said a joke

🐏: What is it called when a cow sings?
🐏: It is a "lawsuit"
🐏🐨🐰: 🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😂😭😂😂😂
🐏: What is it when a group of cows sing?
🐏: "Group lawsuit"
🐏🐰🐨: 😂😂😂🤣😂🤣😂
I didn't understand this but listening Jin laugh made me burst out laughing as well 😭🤣😂.

Q. What food do you crave the most?
A. DESSERTS !!!😩🍦🍰🍮🎂🍬🍫🍭

Okay so this one was last....PHEW! THAT WAS A LOT ✨I ENJOYED ANSWERING THEM ALLLLLLL, I HOPE THE ANSWERS SATISFIED YOU 😋💜.

I am sorry I made you wait for so long , the draft was ready for I don't know how long👀 but I was not getting time to publish it😅.