Losing Your Love

I cried a lot that night when we had a fight and he decided to leave me. Even after that, for many days, those eyes remained moist in his memories. I close my eyes every night and pray that what is happening turns out to be a dream, and in the same way, I do not know when I fall asleep while crying. But when I wake up in the morning and look at the phone every day, my life becomes aware of this bitter truth that he really left me. Because of the memory of him not leaving my eyes moist every day, like he used to hold my hand tightly and promise to never leave that hand. But everything has remained like a hoax.

I asked him that night when he was leaving me when he erased the love for me from his heart? He told the truth without hesitation, that his love had started decreasing for me when the distance started coming between us due to this pandemic. "But I even tried to explain myself every time this love is not fascinated by these distances, But still this heart could not understand that you are my same love.", he told me.

Although it has been only two days since he left me, still this heart is unable to believe that he has gone away from me. But perhaps in his eyes, he had already turned away from me, and his love too. But I do not know how to get away from him because my eyes are still waiting for him that he will definitely come back.

He has taught me to love because he is my first love and now he is no longer in love with me. How strange isn't all this that those who teach us to love, only those memories remain, which we will probably never forget and their love will be with us forever.