The Party

Miriam's Pov:

While we were making the keychains, Mei freaked out and so I calmed her down. "Hey relax, and and watch these boys with meeee" I said. "Fine" Mei said. We then looked. "Hey isn't that bad?" Abby said.

"Wht do you mean?" I questioned, "Aren't you dating Y/n?" Priya answered. I blushed and spoke quickly, "No were just friends!". "Sureee" Priya said.

Then Tyler invited us to his party and in exchange for money. So we agreed then after school I came over to Y/n's house and came through their window.

I told Y/n what was happening and we had to go to Tyler's party to get the money. "I'm sorry but I'm not going." Y/n said. "Why?!" I said.

"I have a bed feeling about this party". Y/n said. I grabbed both of their hands close, "Please!" I begged. "I'm not a party person, that's why I'm not going to the concert. I'll be fine." Y/n said.

Y/n hugged me, "I'll make it up to you I promise." I hugged back then left to the party.

We then waited for Mei and she finally came as a dressed up Red Panda and not the real one. Everyone was getting upset so I dragged her to the side. "Hey what happened." I said. "I can't turn into the Red Panda, I'm sorry.". "That's okay. We will figure this out and-" then Priya cut me out.

"I'm not going." "What?! No you have to go!" Mei yelled. "What if we all don't go." I said. Then the few seconds of silence, Mei turned into the Red Panda and the party started and after all that, the group except Y/n were on the roof eating cake.

Then the announcement on the radio told the actual date of the concert then Mei freaked out and hurted Tyler. Then the party stopped and Mei's mother was blaming us for doing nothing. So we all went home.