Idk what im doing anymore

i don't have any ships anymore (i've grown up 😪) so im just gonna write some random short stories prob one-shots because im shit at writing long stories. anyway hf reading

---

It was a cold winter evening, the perfect time to sit at home and sip some hot chocy while reading some spicy stories, but sadly i was outside.

Why?
Well i had to go buy christmas presents for my parents before the majority of other people would, because wasn't(still am not) that fond of people and loud noises. So i found some cute presents for my parents and spotted a café.

I decided to just go in there for a hot chocy, but that wasn't the only hot thing there. There he was, he was behind the counter looking like so nice. So naturally i became kind of flustered, but i was determined to get my hot chocy so i went up to the counter and asked for it.

I sat down at a table and waited patiently for my hot chocy 😤. But then that very nice looking guy brought the drink, with a paper, but it just had a weird number on it. I left it as it was for now, i would just ask my mom and dad what to do with it.
When i was home i asked about the weird number and my parents asked me: "where did you get this?"

"From a very nice looking guy, but what does that have to do with it?"

"You dumbo, it's his phone number!!"

"ohhhhhhhh, im stupid."

So i added his number to my phone and send him a text message hoping for a reply:
"Hi are u the guy from the cafe?"

Then he read it but didn't reply! Well to be fair he may still be working so i just left it be. But then at 7PM i finally got a reply:
"yes, yes i am"

"oh ok cool so why did u give me ur number?"

"because i like giving my number away to strangers, no ofc not dummy, u looked very cute."

"rlly?"

"yes"

it was really awkward at first but after a while we texted a lot and even met up a few times.

And that's how i met ur dad, kids 😌
(ofc u guys are the kids and im the parent ofc ofc totally 😠)
---

i hope this wasn't too bad lol, but who'se gonna read this anyway lol. see you guys in like idk how long again ahahahahahahah i'm sorry idk how to be active anywhere