The Original

The prompt is: if I could be anyone in any world who would I be, where would I go, and who would I meet.

If I could be anyone in any fantasy world, I would be Arethusa ml2r4 of planet Llorth T74.

(No One's pov.)

     Llorth T74, a planet located between Neptune and Pluto in the solar system. Because of the planet's location in the solar system, the temperature gets frigid, but this didn't stop people from settling here after Earth was destroyed by climate change and the lack of an atmosphere; which deteriorated slowly with the onset of climate change. This all happened one hundred years ago, so every person that made it off of Earth has had some time to settle on three different planets. Llorth T74; Zolehines, located between the Sun and Mercury; and Xengov, located dangerously close to Jupiter.

(Arethusa ml2r4's pov.)

     "Seventy-three point one-five degrees Kelvin," I said as I zipped up my extra heavy coat, "That's warmer than normal, don't you think, Hunywisp?"

     As I asked this, I looked over at my pet stoat, Hunywisp ml2r4-A. To this, Hunywisp just tilted her head at me. I grabbed Hunywisp and my satchel bag as I started towards the door. Beside the front door was where the rest of my protective gear that I needed to put on and Hunywisp's blanket lay. I slipped on my sheepskin insulated boots, then I put on my thermal winter face mask, then I pulled on my sheepskin insulated gloves, then I grabbed Hunywisp's blanket before swaddling her up and putting her in my satchel bag, and, finally, I put my goggles on. Finally, I was ready to withdraw from the warmth of my bungalow and protrude into the subzero temperatures of Glaerith; one, of the two sister capital cities. Upon opening the door, I came face-to-face with two messengers who held a letter that was sealed with a particularly well-known emblem. "Are you Arethusa ml2r4?" the messenger with the letter questioned.

     "Yes, I am," I answered, "May I help you?"

     "We have a letter for you from Mrs. Zaichii 47lx5," the second messenger replied as the first messenger held the letter out to me, "She expects to hear from you by dinner tomorrow."

     After the messengers gave me the letter, they turned around and walked away. 'Okey, weird,' I thought to myself. I opened the letter, and read it. 'Dear Arethusa ml2r4, I have a very important mission that I'm hoping you'll take. My son, Phoenix 47lx5, and his pet, Suleex 47lx5-B, are stuck on the planet Xengov. As you may know, Xengov is located dangerously close to Jupiter, and its gravitational pull. Well, it has come to my attention that Xengov is starting to be pulled into Jupiter at an alarming rate, and my son's spaceship is damaged. If you would be so kind as to go and rescue my son, please. Meet me at my house tomorrow, and we'll discuss the details over dinner,' the letter read. I looked down at Hunywisp, who was also looking at the letter, and I said, "Well, you know what we must do."

     The next day, I packed a duffel bag full of equipment and tools that could potentially be needed for this trip, and I waited patiently for it to be time to head over to Mrs. Zaichii's house. When it was time to leave for her house, I grabbed my duffel bag and walked at a fairly fast pace to her incredibly big house. I walked onto the porch and saw the two messengers from yesterday, who let me inside without asking questions. Over dinner, we discussed the details like it was entailed in the letter, then she had a car send me over to my space cruiser. The details were simple, leave that night for Xengov, so I can reach it in a couple of days. Then, find her son, and his pet, and bring them back to Llorth T74 with me. Simple.

     After a twenty-minute drive to the dock, I got out of the car and found my mechanic, who kept my keys when I was away, Ralph. "Hey Arethusa," Ralph greeted me as he held my keys out to me, "Need your keys?"