Prologue

(No One's pov.)

     Llorth T74 isn't the most ideal place to live as the average temperature is around ninety degrees Kelvin, and everyone has to wear several layers of beaver skin-lined garments before they head outside. However, this is the place that Arethusa ml2r4 calls home. More specifically, Glaerith is her home. It's one of the two capital cities, and it's located on the planet's north axis. Its sister city, Larilia, is located on its south axis. 

     Arethusa ml2r4 is a nineteen-year-old young woman, who is known all over Llorth T74, and in certain places on Xengov and Zolehines, for her speechcraft and willingness to help anyone in need. So it's not unusual for people to seek her out for help. It's become almost an everyday thing, so Arethusa tends to expect, at least, one person to ask her for help with something. Typically these matters are small, like making deliveries to different towns, especially to Larilia. Occasionally, people will ask her to make deliveries to Xengov, and, rarely, to Zolehines. So, while she expected someone to ask her for help, she was not prepared for what was asked of her on the morning of the twenty-first of June during the year 3372.

A/N

Here's a little cliffhanger chapter for now as I may not update the next couple of days as I work; however, I will try to.