Chapter 3

As soon as Vox opened the door of the tattoo studio the stranger noticed him, a confused expression painted on his face due to the intruder coming in so unexpectedly at this late hour

If the music hadn't been blasting in their ears, the dead silence would've been really awkward as no one was saying a single word.

"Hey" The black haired tried to say but his already very deep and low voice was swallowed by the loud rock music coming from the speakers. Noticing that it would be no use to talk, in addition a sudden certain nervousness came upon him, he gave the stranger a weird smile, trying to signal him to turn off the music  They couldn't hear the other anyway with the playing music being that loud.

After a brief second of the stranger judging the hell out of the fiddling florist, he understood, standing up to get his phone and turning down the volume in the end. Without any other word spoken, the tattooed male just looked at Vox with a tilted head, question marks forming around him. He really didn't knew what the say to the florist.

Vox was too stunned to speak. He had been swooning over the stranger from afar, but close up was a whole diffrent story, he was basically standing very close and right in front of him. Right of front of an ethereal beauty. A gorgeous canvas painted with ink, black ink which told so many diffrent stories in those little pictures decorating his delicate body.

The piercings glistered as he was moving under the artificial light – the ear, which was basically covered with silver, stood out the most. Little earrings and other accessories were attached to it.

The tousled hair looked so soft and messy, as if it was asking Vox to ruffled it even more. Plus his hair colour was very unique and shimmered in difrrent colours, the blue hair tips being very noticeable.

But most importantly: The look he held in his confused face. It was scolding, the bewildered green eyes demanding Vox to speak, to explain himself, and the slightly opened mouth revealing his shock because of how suddenly Vox entered.

Too occupied with examining the other close up, Vox didn't even dare to speak because he knew that he wouldn't be able to form logical sentences.

"Hello?" The stranger asked in a rather befuddled tone. That was when Vox heard the other's voice for the first time. And let me tell you he didn't take it quite well.

The honey-like and sweet-sugary but also calming and melodic voice was too much for him to handle, leading to him just staring at the stranger with a unreadable expression.

It took another weird second of an awkward silence for Vox to speak again, standing up straight to snap out of his drooling session.

"Hey.. um- I was wondering... if- you know, you could turn it down a bit." Vox stumbled as he desperately searched for words which sounded impressing, in the end the weren't.

"Who are you?" The stranger asked, a dark and intimidating aura forming around him again. Even though his voice sounded so sweet, he could be actually pretty scary, or rather that was the impression Vox getting.