-1- Wrong Number

Im gonna put music at the top of every chapter because I want to RAAHHH

Brianna's POV:

(###-###-####)
ASPENS PHONE AFTER
THEY DROPPED IT
💀💀💀🫵🫵🫵:

(###-###-####)anyways let me save your new number into my phonebestie‼️ 😜🤘

(###-###-####)
anyways let me save your new
number into my phone
bestie‼️ 😜🤘

(###-###-####)
uh my names not Aspen😞
also im not a they (a/n:PRETEND PLEASE)
and i didnt break my phone

(###-###-####)
i think you got the wrong number bro!!

(###-###-####)
DAMN I AM SO SORRY HAHA
(###-###-####)
my friend broke their phone
a few weeks ago and they
finally got a new one 😱
my dumbass put the wrong
number in so im sorry !!

(###-###-####)
(replying to the his first message)
then what are you?😱
he? she? neos? walmart 
shopping basket? a pickle?

(###-###-####)
no worries! its all good, but you
seem cool tho !!

(###-###-####)
(replying to her reply)
definitely a walmart shopping
basket, specifically the one with
a squeaky wheel /j i go by he/him !!

(###-###-####)
I TOTALLY SUPPORT YOU 😍
also she/her, but you lowkey seem cool
too maybe we could become friends ⁉️

(###-###-####)
mmmm no

(###-###-####)
😨

(###-###-####)
/JJJJ SORRY but seriously
maybe !!

(###-###-####)
i gotta get back to doing
something so i'll
ttyl mystery person ‼️‼️
dont forget to talk to ur friend!

(###-###-####)
WOOPS I FORGOR ABOUT THEM
THANKS AND OKAY BYE WRONG
NUMBER BOY !!

(###-###-####)WOOPS I FORGOR ABOUT THEMTHANKS AND OKAY BYE WRONGNUMBER BOY !!

(###-###-####) (you) changed (###-###-####) to "wrong number boy"

wrong number boy:
wrong number boy?
yk what ill just call u mystery girl

"wrong number boy" changed (###-###-####) to "mystery girl"
————————-

Ranboo POV:

"Gray! Hey man, come on get in, we're gonna go pick up Shawn and then stop by the gas station before we head to the rink." Parker informs Grayson. (a/n: im gonna be calling Ranboo "Grayson or Gray" in the IRL parts) "Alright man, let me just grab a hoodie real quick."

At the gas station I decide I wanted a red bull to drink before going to the rink and a pack of gum to eat while over there. Parker and Shawn grab chips and other snacks for later. We see this other group of 3 friends that seem around our age. *I think I've seen them in school in the halls..not sure though.* I think to myself. I look at the girls hoodie and see that its a black hoodie with flame letters. *Thats a cool hoo- Woah is that a Sapnap hoodie!? I gotta get out of here, what if she recognizes me by my voice if she watches me?* "Hey guys, you wanna head out now? Don't wanna be too late to the rink haha.." I nervously mumbled. "Sure, come on Parker, lets go!"

Me, Parker, and Shawn head over to the rink for a few hours until they both see some girls and decide to hang out with them, leaving me alone. I go to the arcade bit of the rink and play for about 10 minutes before I get bored and decide to call Tommy and Tubbo.

Third person POV
(not streaming, just calling)

"Hey guys! Im bored so I just decided to call you guys." Ranboo told Tommy and Tubbo on a group discord call. "Aren't you at a skating rink or something right now big man?" Tommy questioned, curious as to what Ranboo could be doing. "Yeah, what happened to your friends?" Tubbo followed up. "They went to go hang out with some random girls, but something happened today!" "Lemme guess, you ACTUALLY talked to a REAL WOMAN for the first time in your life? I mean, Im a big man so I can pull women any day!" Tommy joked "Yeah thats pretty much what happened haha.. Uhm so basically some random girl accidentally texted my number thinking it was her best friend who got a new number..we talked for a bit, then I said I had to go back to doing what I was doing " Ranboo explained to the two curious teens. "IM SORRY?? DID I HEAR YOU RIGHT? YOU SAID A GIRL? A WOMAN? I PREDICTED THE FUTURE HOLY SHIT" Tommy exclaimed. "RANBOO PULLS BITCHES??" Tubbo yelled into the mic after Tommy. "Its not a big deal!! It was just an accident, it was funny though, she sent cat memes." Ranboo informed the boys. "What did you guys talk about?" Asked Tubbo. "Well, after she explained why she accidentally texted my number, she asked me if i was He, She, They, if I use Neos, or if im a Walmart Shopping basket or pickle..I OBVIOUSLY SAID A SHOPPING BASKET YEAHHH!!!" Ranboo cheered. "YEAHHH WOOO!" Tommy and Tubbo cheered alongside Ranboo. "SHOPPING BASKET FOR THE WIN!!" Tommy boomed.

*discord notification*

Group Name:
BENCH TRIO WOOO!!

Tommy: Ranboos looking HELLA good rn...

back in call

"HAHAHAHA WHY IS IT SO LOW QUALITY" Ranboo pointed out. "HA TOMMY HAS THAT SHITTY ASS MCDONALDS WIFI!" Tubbo joked. "HEY! MY WIFI IS FINE! ITS STRONG JUST LIKE ME!" Tommy laughs as he jokingly becomes angry at his two friends. "Whatever man, whatever you say." Ranboo chuckles as he calms down from the funny moment.
     Ranboo looks over to the top left corner of his screen to check the time, and he sees that it reads *8:54*."Anyways guys I think im gonna go get ready to leave now, my friends said we were gonna leave the skating rink at 9 so ill probably be heading home in a few minutes, and when I get home im gonna be dead asleep im so exhausted." "Alright big man chat with you tomorrow!" Tubbo replies. "See you Ranboob!" Tommy added.

Ranboo's POV:

Immediately when I get home, I start to get ready to head to bed so I can be completely rested for another day of streaming. I pick up my phone and click on "mystery girl"s contact so I could chat with her for a bit, until I think to myself, *maybe its too late to text, she could be asleep right now, and its a school night..wait but I don't know her age? eh it doesn't matter ill just wait until tomorrow.* I put on my sleep playlist and get comfortable as I patiently wait to drift off to sleep.

1011 words!