1•

You're probably wondering what it's like being a twin and having four siblings.

Well.....

"I'm back from hell" my twin brother said walking through the office door. Hearing more footsteps coming in after him.

"Great you can help me with the rest of these deliveries" i work for my dad, well my whole family does but I would say I do the most work. He owns a cleaning company and every Wednesday I have to get deliveries ready for people.

You know like getting cloths,map heads and cleaning supplies ready and going to the right places.

"Did you get Saylor from school?" Just as I said that Trevor walks in with Saylor in his arms smiling like an idiot. If you couldn't tell she likes Trevor the most.

"How was school?"I asked as she came up to me.

"Goooood, oh! I was outside playing today and a boy tried to hold my hand and I pushed him over" She walks over to the mini fridge we have an grabs a water.

"Ahh. Who taught you how to do that?" I said looking up to see which one of the boys face looked guilty. Their all pretty protective over her.

"Trevor" she pointed.

Looking at Trevor then back at her. "We'll teach them young" I shrugged.

"What's for dinner?" Colby asked waking over to help put the deliveries on the table.

"Tacos, but on the way home we need to get sour cream, tomato's and a lime. Oh and we have to pick up Noah and Cam"

"I have know idea why Noah didn't want a ride, he said he had to do something" Alex said helping me.

"Probably got in trouble again. You guys need to watch him more sense I'm not there"

"I wish you still came to school who else am I supposed to cry with about math" Cole said. I rolled my eyes.

"Schools almost over anyways it's summer time! Come on I'm done work. Let's go!" I picked Saylor up and we walked out to our jeep. I get a ride to work and Colby takes the jeep to school.

————————————————————

"Ok who's coming into the grocery store with me?"

"I'll go with you" Trevor says getting out.

"I'm coming too!" Saylor says trying to get out of her set.

Alex is sitting closest too her so he helps her out. She runs full speed up to Trevor and jumps into his arms.

"I missed you!" She puts her hands out and squishes his face.

"Well I miss you moreee!" He mumbled with her hands still squishing his face.

I smiled at the two as we walked into the store.

————————————————————

Colby's POV:

"I don't think they even realize how much of a couple they really are"I said watching my twin sister smiling at the dirty blonde in front of her.

————————————————————

Ellie's POV:

"Ok we got everything let's go"

"I want to get juiceeeee" Saylor dragged out as she throw her heard back so she was upside down well Trevor was holding her.

"We have juice at home"