Chapter 11: Wednesday. Photoshoot!

You already know Jada let Will watch her and August fuck after.

Anyways, enjoy.

Once I made it home from the tutor lesson with Miss Bissette I gave a sigh of relief, because I wanted to sleep as fast as possible and I wanted to eat something since I didn't get the chance before I left. Debbie was making food, I'll see what she made.

I head to the kitchen and open the fridge, immediately my eyes see a container filled with chicken alfredo pasta. Fuck. Yes. I could cum from how happy I am, sorry if you found out more than you needed but it's essential, I swear it is...

Anyways, I heat up the food in the microwave before making my way upstairs to my room, occasionally taking bites but in turn burning my mouth, worth it to be honest with you.

I was about to open the door to my room till I heard a voice come from Jenny's room, I couldn't make out what it said but I did see that the light was on in her room so maybe she's just on the phone with someone. Probably her ex boyfriend or something, he was pretty cool. Well, not like it matters I just want to eat-

???: "You like that, don't ya you little whore?!" The voice was a rough, male voice. It sounded like when a male pornstar tries to be seductive but fails horribly. It made me chuckle a bit, but then realize who the fuck is in jennys room right now? I know for a fact that isn't her ex boyfriend now.

I quickly go into my room and set down my food onto my desk before going back out to the hallways, leaning on Jennys door.

Jenny:

Jenny: "Mmm

Jenny: "Mmm. Y-Yes I do. I love it!" Jesus. She has to be masturbating or something because in no way is she getting pounded by someone right now, I would have been hearing creaking or something from her bed.

???: "I thought I told you to call me Daddy?!" Eww. It's one of those..

Jenny: "Ah. Mm, I'm sorry Daddy!"

???: "Do you think this big cock is gonna fit up your tight little asshole?!" Aww, what the fuck, your gonna get shit all over your dick!

Jenny: "Mm. Ahh, I don't know Daddy" She was obviously feeling pleasure from this since her moans were as clear as day, you know from all the things I would have thought would turn Jenny on. I never thought she would be into a Daddy kink of all things. I know it should be obvious by now, but I can't tell if she has a guy in there or if she's just watching porn.

???: "Well, you are about to find out. Get on your knees, bitch"

Jenny: "Ngghh, yes Daddy!" Alright, this could go two ways. One way is, I go to my room, eat pasta and go to sleep. Never knowing if she had a guy over or not. The second way this can go is, I just take a little peek...just to make sure she's safe...okay I just want to know if she has a guy over. Besides, I've seen her masturbate before, granted, she didn't know I saw but both of those times she flicked the bean, she said MY NAME.