Leaf

******* Namjoon POV

After giving Jung-kook clothes to change, I left my apartment for the parking basement but while waiting for the lift to open my phone buzzed in my pocket. pulling it out to see " Call in " displayed across the screen from Doctor Jung .

Answer ---

" Good morning Hyung " I greet him

" Hi Joonie , I'm in your lobby apartment, I will drive for you " he answered excitedly then he hang up the phone .

I'm still staring at the phone screen in amazement. "Why did he need to drive me ?" I thought, raising an eyebrow.

The elevator opens, I press the "L" button because now I have to go to the Lobby to see Doctor Jung. The lift opened I stepped out and my eyes immediately fell on Doctor Jung who was already standing waiting for me.

While waving his hand he approached me " I will give you a ride " he said with a wide smile on his face.

I just nodded and walked behind him, towards the car parked in front of the lobby. he walked to the passenger door on the right and opened the door for me.

"Thank you hyung" I said with a slight bow.

The ride to the office felt so short because Doctor Jung kept talking throughout.

We arrived at the hospital, when we entered the lobby of the hospital, I saw an unusual sight because many hospital staff were lobbying and there were many bouquets of flowers.

What is this?  We have special guest? or what?" I asked Doctor Jung while looking around confused.

" Ahhh " while remembering Doctor Jung answered " The new hospital director is coming today , he is the grandchild from Director Kim " he said as he walked away.

Eemmmhhh .. I nodded.

++++++++++++++++++++

Hi reader .. sorry the page is short

How are you guys today ? :)

PLEASE !! Vote :)