Who are you?

"Where am I?" Hu-tao says. She looked at her sight, and saw alot of blood. She questioned herself. "what happend??" She looked at her body and saw how pale she was and questioned again "I wasn't that pale before.." After that she looked around, She walked as far as she can to get help. She saw a man who was
6'1, long haired, brown haired fading yellow, wearing some formal clothes and had some strange weapon. The man got closer to her and said "Who are you?" She responded with "I'm.. hu-tao." "Nice to meet you, have you got bitten?" The man asked, "Bitten? By what?" Hu-tao responded confused, "A vampire." The man said, "A vampire? I honestly didn't think they were real at all!" Hu-tao said, "You look like someone who would believe at them, but it seems like you're already bitten by one." The man said, "What?! I am?" Hu-tao responded shocked, "Of course you are." The man said, "Well, What are you doing with that weapon thingy mostly?" Hu-tao asked, The man responded with "Oh, it's nothing. Dont even think about it that much." Hu-tao didn't reply, and stayed quiet. "Why are you quiet?" The man said, "Oh it's nothing" hu-tao said, "did you honestly think I'd kill you with this weapon?" The man said, hu-tao stayed silent. "Hey, I'm a vampire too you don't have anything to worry about." The man said, "Really?" Hu-tao said, "Of course, but please keep it a secret." The man said, "What, why?" Hu-tao asked "It's because of my 3 kids" the man responded, "Woah, you have kids?!" Hu-tao said, "I guess you can say that" the man said, "Wait- You haven't told me your name yet!" Hu-tao said, "Ah right- It's zhongli." Zhongli said, "Nice to meet you!" Hu-tao said energeticly, Zhongli just smiled, and said "What were you doing while you were human a while ago?" Zhongli said curiously, "Oh, I was just walking at the woods l" Hu-tao said, "I see." Zhongli responded, "Don't you you have anywhere to stay?" Zhongli asked, "Not really..." Hu-tao said, "Why not stay at my place for a while, you could share a room with 1 of my kid, as friends I suppose" Zhongli said, "Really? Thanks alot zhongli!" As hu-tao thanked him, "Now let's go shall we?" Zhongli said.