Learning about them while a walk

"Sooo Mr.Zhongli" Hu-tao says, "Mr.Zhongli? Where did you get that from?, I told you to call me zhongli." Zhongli says looking at her, "I know! But zhongli seems kinda plain soooo" Hu-tao says, "I also have a question!" Hu-tao says again, "Hm?" Zhongli says, "Tell me what your 3 kid's personalities are like" Hu-tao says, "Hm, sure why not." Zhongli says, "So my first kid, Xiao. He's kinda gloomy, he's very not much talkative, he's very close too me mostly, he's 5'2, he's very serious at his job, just call him whenever you need him." Zhongli said, "My 2nd kid, Ganyu. She's very sweet and kind, she's very hardworking, she has blue hair, she's 5'3, she's also working alot, whenever you need her, she'll try to help you, and she's very shy." Zhongli continued to say the last one, "And lastly my 3rd kid, yanfei." Zhongli says and was just gonna continue but sees the look on hu-tao's face. "Hu-tao?" Zhongli said, "Huh- What?!" Hu-tao said confused, "Did you really just sleep all the way??" Zhongli said, "What- no! Of course not! Me sleep all the way??? No wayyy!!" Hu-tao says trying not to make him tired, Zhongli just sighs and says "You'll atleast let me finish, right?' Zhongli says, "Of course!" Hu-tao says, "Okay so, my 3rd kid yanfei. She's also hardworking like ganyu, she has pink red-ish hair, she's 5'2 like xiao, she's very energetic, she'll always help you whenever you need her for something, she's a legal adviser right now, but studying to be a lawyer, she takes things serious like xiao."  Zhongli says happily talking about this 3 kids. "Sounds very nice Mr.Zhongli" Hu-tao says, "Do you have any mora, with you?" Zhongli says looking at hu-tao, "I have some, why do you ask?" "Can I have some?" Zhongli says, "What?- Why??" Hu-tao says, "No reason, but is it a yes or no?" Zhongli says, Hu-tao had no choice but to say "Ughh, fine" she lend zhongli the mora, zhongli looked very happy while counting it, once they arrived at zhongli's house.
"Mr.Zhongli.. why did you need mora when you have this whole of a house!!" Hu-tao says.

Word count: 381 words