VACATIONNN!

My alarm went off and I got up Debo was already up.I grabbed me some comfortable clothes which was sweatpants and a gray crop top. Then I put on my ugg slides. I woke Dede and them up so they could get ready. After y'all done getting ready come outside with your stuff which includes your wallet and money. Make sure you double check everything cuz we are not turning around I say. I grab my suitcase and walk to the car and put my stuff inside. Debo gets on the drivers side and he plays jhene aiko for me. Thank you I say. This is for you because your such a good gf and best friend and spent half of your night working hard packing and setting up the room Debo says. I grab the blanket and lay down and close my eyes. The kids get in the car and Debo asked if they had everything and they all said yes. I went to sleep until Debo pulled up to the gas station. I woke up because someone slammed the door and it was mark. I looked at Debo he was mad too and I was mad confused. I got out the car and went inside the store and Debo walks in behind me. When he wakes in behind me I seen mark eyeing him so I took Debo over by the drinks and asked what happened? He look at me and says we were in the car everything was good we was vibing then Dede asked why was I dating you and why should he let me date you. So I told him my reasons and mark was like y'all a ugly couple she don't want you anyways she want me. So then that's when I was like if she wanted you she would've been with you instead of me. Then nigga slapped me so I slapped him back and we hopped out the car and started fighting but Dede broke it up. I looked over at mark with anger in my eyes. Are you okay I asked. Yea I'm fine he says and wraps his arms around my waist. I don't know why mark is so mad that I'm with Debo. We had got some snacks and I paid for me and Debo stuff. After we went in the car I started eating my takis and the kids came out and got in the car. Mark was asking if I could hold the charger and I was ignoring him I put my phone on the charger and started listening to usher,Tyrese,C.B. And a whole bunch of old school songs.Debo pulled off and that's when Chris called. I answered and said hey. What y'all doing he asked I told him we was going to Orlando and he asked if he could meet up with us. Chris you know we wouldn't be the gang with out you there Debo said he laughed and said Ight tell me the address when y'all get there since I'm out here already. I nod and I say bye love youuu. I love you too bestfriend. I smile and he hangs up. Mark says to Debo she just said love you too another nigga how you not doing nothing. Because ik I can trust her and we were all best friends before and they always used to say that to eachother she even said it to both of us when we were dating the Johnson twins. We said it to her when she was dating Danny from domo and Danny and Danny didn't care cuz she knew that was what we do so I trust her cuz when we say that we know it doesn't lead to nothing else Debo says. So how abt you mind you business markeith. I say. Now I never called mark by his whole name so when I did I know he was hurt by the way he sat back and put his AirPods in.

Sorry I took to long to update
677 words