Kevin Gnapoor

Um...first of all........i came up with this burn book first and then my queen, Louis copied it.So, please don't give me anymore crap about that.

Now anyways my next burn goes out to Kevin Gnapoor.

But you might know him as....Kevin G?

I don't know he's weird and alright where should i begin?

1. He almost turned Cady into a math geek.

This is possibly the most important thing to talk about when it comes to him. I mean, we might've lost Cady, the fourth plastic to that guy.

And we almost lost her to math. It was definitley about to be a sad day and a funeral might have possibly been held for her because no one should have to go through that.

I mean i remember all those days in math class wondering,

" When will i ever use x= h+z?"

And it's a good thing i wondered otherwise i would've actually had to pay attention in math class and that could've been the end of the plastics.

But calm down, i am safe and sound and not learning about math.

Actually, what i really do is think about Aaron Samuels. I mean we have an off and on again relationship but....it's ok i can still think about him right?

Actaully i don't have to ask you because i give myself permission to. But this book is not about Aaron he'll be coming up soon though.

Now back to Kevin.

2. He only likes women of color?

Why?

I can be a woman of color too right? I mean i remember back in my non-plastic days when i dated whoever i wanted i tanned so much just so he could like me, but he never did.

He is the only guy that hasn't fallen head over heels for me. Any other guy would and has. Er...except for one. But let's not talk about him.

But i mean honestly Kevin i'm beautiful too, why can't i get a little respect from you.

I try so hard to please you Kevin and you repay me by trying to take away Cady....we are so through.

Well, i'm too upset to go on now so i must stop here. Ugh it's too horrible to even think about it so....

Love ya Losers,

~Regina